1,044 results
All reviewssheffield arenatravel kettlesingle bunkrooms are basicice rinkper nightshower doorwhat it says on the tinattending a concerttram stopreception areaideal locationshort stayall you can eatone night stayfew minutes walkwould stay again
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Booked two twin rooms for one night stay,rooms clean and comfortable,staff very helpful and pleasant,reception ordered us a taxi to Lyceum theatre which arrived in minutes,couldn't fault anything.very close to Sheffield arena,would definitely book here again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MarcoJadidi, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Barbara

Thank you for such a fantastic review! We love to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us.

Yours sincerely,

Ibis Budget Sheffield Arena hotel

Reviewed October 7, 2017

room was extremely noisy with a generator from the ice rink, this is with the window shut, i couldnt sleep , i had to move to another room at 3am, and still the noise is coming through or not so loud,

I complained and just said ill report to the manager, why cant ur staff take responsibility

The hotel has to sort out new windows to combat noise, it was unbearable

Toilet in these rooms, you have to be multi slim to use them

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Karl

I would like to thank you for spending a minute of your time to answer to this survey, whose results and comments are very valuable to us. First of all, allow me to apologize for the inconvenient. Please note that this problem was a true exception to our normal practices. Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem. All our efforts are concentrated in preventing future occurrences. . I am sorry again for the noise which was caused by the Ice ring . We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Ibis Budget.

General manager Ibis budget Sheffield

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Nice location , loved the rooms very special and cozy . It's easy to use the bus only 25 minutes to the city centre , staff are co-operative.
loved my stay there
I'll stay in the same place next time I visit Sheffield

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
MarcoJadidi, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Kamal

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Ibis Budget Sheffield Arena. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your fantastic scoring with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Kind regards

Ibis budget Sheffield

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here because due to some last minute changes we booked here. It was a lot cheaper than premier, travel lodge or Hilton etc.

It was clean and very basic, no hair dryer or toiletries.

It was a Saturday night and during the night was the sound of people coming back in the early hours.

The bunk bed was okay but would be difficult to get into if your not agile.

Basically if this hotel is very cheap go for it, good location down the road from Meadowhall and next door to the arena.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MarcoJadidi, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Justine

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Sheffield Arena. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Regarding the hair dryer: We do not put the hair dryer in the room but we have got them in the reception. This is the standard for all Ibis budget hotels in UK. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Ibis budget Sheffield

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

I did realise this was a budget hotel however a two night stay did cost £112. I was very disappointed with the size of the room and couldn't believe there was no kettle! The toilet is in a cupboard and the sink in the bedroom?! Bunk beds as well?!? Parking is £4 a night and on the Saturday night there were no spaces so had to park a 15 minute walk away. People were running down corridors at 3am,4am and 5am. I woke up on the Friday evening to the overpowering smell of cannabis presumably from people smoking it outside. Really disappointed and never staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dawn

I would like to thank you for spending a minute of your time to answer to this survey, whose results and comments are very valuable to us. First of all, allow me to apologize about the issues caused by other guests outside. Regarding the kettle in the room: We do not provide this service in the room , this is the standard for all Ibis budget hotels in UK but we have got a coffee machine which is next to the reception. . Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Ibis budget hotel