We had a family get together in Sheffield for my mum's birthday and the house was ideal for our stay! We had 9 guests and the house comfortably accommodated all of us. There's plenty of driveway parking available which was perfect. The house is a little out of the city centre which suited us nicely. There's a lovely pub nearby and an incredible Indian restaurant called Lavang that we'd recommend if you're also staying at the house. We'll definitely be back! Thanks hosts.
We all including my 8 other friends had a great lovely weekend over. Went for a small trip to Peak District which is like 20 mins away drive. The owner’s really nice and helpful. Responds quickly if you have any concerns. The house is massive enough for 10 people but needs a bit of renewing but the price is very reasonable comparing to other cottages which are way expensive. Overall it’s GREAT.
Good shared family accommodation for our short trip. Very friendly and helpful responses to our questions
My friends and I stayed here to celebrate my 30th birthday. The house was perfect for all 4 of us. Spacious rooms, 3 living area's, a good sized kitchen with 3 toilets/ bathrooms. Good location to central Sheffield, also local bars and restaurants located near by.
The down side is there wasn't any towels when travelling with an over night bag this is a bit of a hinder aside this everything was perfect.
Arrived for family memorial. Had to unload dishwasher from previous tenants .Tv not working for children, phoned owner who was adamant that the tv's were working, but later discovered we didn't have the correct controls. Electrics need looking at, masses of wires everywhere, lamps flicker, bulbs missing in lights, filthy carpets, flimsy curtains, curtain poles fall off, main bathroom gives intermittent cold and scorching hot shower. Fire in lounge has labels on stating it has been condemned and is dangerous...with do not use sticker on dated Dec 2016. No oven dishes in kitchen, cheap cutlery, mould on fridge door seal. In children's bedroom we discovered cupboard full of dangerous bottles of bleach and other cleaning materials. Would not recommend. Can provide pictures as proof !