“Great ribs”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2016

Went with my family for a birthday celebration and was very pleased with the quality of the food. I had jack daniels ribs and they were fantastic. There is a very good menu in which to choose from and you are spoilt for choice. My wife had jack daniels sesame chicken strips which again were fantastic. The restaurant is very clean with good decor and the staff are first class. There is also a good selection of beers and cocktails from a well stocked bar. I would highly recommend this restaurant and we will be returning shortly.

Reviewed October 14, 2016

Some new items on the menu since we last visited and as I had a voucher we visited on Wednesday. I had the duck fajitas and it came in a massive piece which you could shred yourself and there was loads of meat. There were 6 wraps but only a very small amount of cucumber and sauce and there was a skillet of masses of onions but hardly any peppers. It was nice but lacking in some flavour. My partner had the pulled pork burger which he said was very good.
We used to visit TGI's a lot more often than we do now, it doesn't seem to be as special as it used to be. There is something lacking with the food but I can't quite put my finger on what it is yet.....

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Attended here on a Thursday evening with work colleagues.
Waiting staff were very pleasant and made us feel welcome. Took drinks and food orders when we were ready and didnt rush us.
For starter had the bbq hummous, then for a change, I went for a burger (The Chief) which was a delight. Hot and spicy and a bit of a monster to eat due to its size.

Our party had quite a variety between us, veg pasta, sirloin steak, veg fajitas, waffle burger, chief burger and some ribs and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their food.

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Arrived early and got seated straightaway which was appreciated. Charlotte looked after us wonderfully well, steaks were well cooked, chicken was great, sharer was very tasty indeed, beers and cocktails all made perfectly. Wife got a birthday song despite not wanting it but I couldn't resist! They did us a favour by directing to the app for 241 cocktails and combined a free appetiser which they could have declined as we had already used an offer on our bill. No complaints at all from start to finish.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

me and my friends went to celebrate one of birthdays. First of all we had a warm welcome that lovely girl Laura near the door. And the our waitress Brooke came and took our order .she is a perfect as a waitress ,she described lots of things about friday's food . then we had the best cocktails from Mr. Russel the worlds 2nd best bartender . food was awesome made with perfection by Chef Mo and Chef Faizal . best dessert I ever had.. lots of chocolate in there (fudge cake)

Great work Tgi Friday Sheffield team

little bit cosy but well worth it. our friends has a surprise b'dy song from the staff.

1  Thank Rajitha w