“Good food but needs an update”
Review of Rossi's

Rossi's
Ranked #65 of 1,557 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rossi's is a fully licensed Italian Restaurant in Sheffield and is situated in an old bank. It is a family run business, established in Sheffield over 30 Years ago. This stunning, romantic building has a fresco ceilings, marble pillars and classical paintings, which all help to create an authentic Italian dining experience.
Reviewed November 22, 2017

I’ve been coming here for many years now and the food doesn’t disappoint always fresh and tasty so top marks there, But, the place is massively in need of refurbishment nothings really changed in the past 15 years and is looking shabby. This place could do so much better if it was given a fresh look, it can also feel very cold sometimes, investing in some proper heating wouldn’t go unappreciated.

All in all brilliant food and good service and will continue to go, just needs updating

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience at this restaurant. It had the genuine Italian feel to it. We drove to Sheffield to watch a show for my daughter's 5th birthday and booked the table for dinner at Rossi's. I ordered the Funghi and Gorgonzola Risotto and it was gorgeous! Everyone enjoyed their food as well. We were well looked after and the staff were so friendly. Overall 5 stars Grazie mille!

1  Thank Dee R
Reviewed November 17, 2017

i went to this restaurant with my boyfriend. we ordered pizza and pasta carbonara. It was not the best of experiences. the pizza and carbonara didn't make in the right and real way. The pizza was not fresh look like freezer pizza.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Went last night on a groupon deal.
I had mussels to start and tagliatelle salmone both were very good and huge potions ( so much so I took half home) My husband had garlic bread and carbonara also good.
I would go again and urge others to so that there is more atmosphere.

1  Thank 123yankiedoodle123
Reviewed November 2, 2017

I came here as I was staying nearby at the Copthorne and checked the reviews of Rossi's as I was wandering along London road. I thought the building was quite impressive, but was very dark inside and I was actually really quite cold for my entire meal so kept my jacket on for the duration of my visit.

I try not to eat much meat during the week, and I did find the menu to be surprisingly lacking in vegetarian options. I ended up having a pasta dish with mushrooms, peppers and salami.. it was very salty and too rich. The white wine they serve by the glass was lovely though..

Overall it was not the best of experiences and I get a better meal when I visit Zizzi restaurants.