“Ridiculous price, diabolical customer service”
Review of Vanilla Ice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vanilla Ice
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Ironbridge
Reviewed September 14, 2018

My husband and myself popped in for an ice cream on a very hot Saturday afternoon. There wasn’t a huge selection, l chose a cone my husband wanted a tub which they don’t sell we know now. We settled for 2 small cones £2.50 each for flavourless ‘ice cream’ the gentleman did not utter a word no thank you, no hello nothing and no eye contact just a grumpy look.
We will never ever go back.. Great location and clearly wrong owner or staff member working. If l could have rated this minus l would have done, the 1 rating is to ensure my review is posted.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Vanilla Ice is a small Ice cream shop opposite the bridge on the high street. They only serve traditional Ice cream in a standard cone or tub. There are quiet a few varieties of flavours. It is very expensive for what you get. I was also quite surprised they didn't offer alternative ice cream and lollies.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Good range of flavours - right in centre of iron bridge so able to enjoy ice team whole looking at the bridge

Reviewed July 10, 2018

How can £4.50 be justified for two scoops?! The ice cream didn't even look any special. And it was put in a standard waffer that tastes like paper. We definitely gave this one a miss despite the summer weather of 30 degrees.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Its quite unusual for me to write reviews but the man in this shop was so vile and rude, i felt I had to. Please don’t spend your money in this horrible man’s shop, he’s such a grump. Such a shame as the location is gorgeous.