“Amazing ”

Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2015 via mobile

Title says it all: amazing. I love it, great! I love peri peri and I love Nandos. All the chicken has been succulent, cooked to perfection and flavoursome. (Is plural Nandi)

Reviewed April 30, 2015 via mobile

The food was lovely, the service was rather annoying as there were a number of tables free yet us and 3 other couples were waiting, why I will never know. The restaurant needs a good clean there was dust on the ledges. The food took a long time to come.

Reviewed April 13, 2015

Although I like the majority of the food in Nandos the last twice I have had to return the sweet corn due to the fact that it had rotten kernels in it, so obviously they have been kept too long. I'm going to give it one more try and if it's still the same I'm giving up on the place.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed April 6, 2015

First ever visit to Nandos, and was greeted and shown to a table of my choice.
Talked through the menu, but missed a bit because of the loud music that was incessant throughout the meal.
We had allergies with one of our children, and the manager invited us to browse a book with all allergens in their menus - this was helpful.

There is no table service to take your order, and have to pay up front. This stopped me from going back for dessert and coffee, simply because I could not be bothered to get up again. A melody of starters arrived but no napkins or cutlery, which we eventually found ourselves by searching the building high and low.

Staff appeared to be lost and uninterested, and the small talk was strained, and difficult. Do they really care how my weekend is?

There was a sink with "tork" paper towels in the middle of the dining area, and to this day I am unclear what it is for... staff or customers deprived of napkins?

I was confused with our order that arrived in disorder, but managed to allocate the right meal and side order with the right person. Coffee was painfully slow for neighbouring customers who complained so we gave it a miss. The desert selection was naff.

We wont be rushing back any time soon, and they wont be giving "The Colonel" a run for his money either.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed February 20, 2015

If you have been to Nando's before, this is the same as any other. The restaurant in Shrewsbury has a nice atmosphere and the staff are friendly. We have eaten at this one several times and it has alway been a positive experience. If you like Nando's or chicken you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2015