“Dinner before the cinema”

Nando's - Shrewsbury
Ranked #8 of 28 Quick Bites in Shrewsbury
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Always enjoying going to nandos before the cinema it has become a tradition for me and my friends! I mainly go for the creamy mash and spicy sauce !

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I had to treat my beautiful dining partner who loves this restaurant to catch up on old times.

Food OK. Service fine. She enjoyed it, it was worth the sacrifice. Only go again if she is dining with me.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Nandos, persuaded by my friend's, to be honest it all seemed a bit disorganised, appeared short staffed on a very busy Thursday evening, food was ok nothing to get excited about, service was slow, took an age to clear the tables we were a group of 12, on the whole it was ok but won't be rushing back.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Really excellent food and atmosphere. Top class customer service. Thoroughly recommended. Fun to play Russian roulette at the spice bar!

Reviewed December 30, 2017

I think Nando is always good food but we had great service here. I'm recovering from a stroke and don't have much skill carrying things. Staff members took our glasses back to the table and then fetched us plates and cutlery.
Well done!!!