Bath YMCA
US$216
US$145
US$180
US$171
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$139
Agoda.com
US$70
US$60
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$106
US$100
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssingle roombunk bedsgreat locationhour receptionbring earplugsplug socketscommunal areasyogurttrain stationa lot of noisebreakfast was includedyour luggagestayed here for two nightswould stay againcity centreno liftb bs
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We stayed here in a triple room which was clean and tidy. We were right next to the shared bathrooms (good showers) and would all recommend this as a cheap alternative to a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Fantastic hostel, clean, friendly, located in really nice area. Great view from room windows. The only downside is that you have to pay for using Internet.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Basic hostel, but clean and in a good location, although it is a bit hard to find because the entrance is in the alley way. Friendly and helpful staff - breakfast was fine, nothing fancy - hot food available for small fee.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We stayed in a family room so we fortunately didn't have to do the sharing thing, but I was definitely not a fan. It was a good value for sure, and we were only in Bath for two nights so it was alright, but I'd advise paying a bit more and staying somewhere nicer.

Some of the things, like the less-than-spotless bathrooms and dated sinks in the rooms, are to be expected in a place like this. I was NOT impressed by the fact that you have to pay extra for towels. What possibly disappointed me the most is that there are NO plugs in the rooms. I'm surprised this is legal, I'm not sure if this was the case in all rooms, but it definitely was in mine. I had to go to the dining room to charge anything.

The whole place didn't smell very good.

The breakfast was... fine. It wasn't too gross, if you stuck to the yogurt and toast and jam. The hot food was sort of scary.

The location was definitely good.

The plug thing really bothered me, but the room was clean enough, the beds were comfortable enough, and it was quiet enough. So it's alright since it's so cheap, but for a longer stay, I'd advise somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Rose Marie H
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We had the unfortunate experience of staying in the 10 bed mixed dorm in late November 2011. The room was smelly and the beds were old with felt dirty. While our doormates were very quiet, the thin windows meant that we found it hard to sleep with the noise coming from outside. One of the lights in the room was broken and the lockers downstairs were out of order. Overall, it was the worst accommodation of my 3 month long trip! I wouldn't return...

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends