Absolutely lovely stay. Would recommend. Location is close to town but also far enough for it to be quiet and peaceful. The flat was clean and neat and had everything I needed.
My wife and I stayed in Studio 2 for three nights and would recommend it for several reasons.
1. It is well maintained and clean, which is essential for us.
2. Good quality bed and bedding, also essential.
3. Kitchenette well stocked.
4. Helpful owner Teresa lives on the premises on the ground floor so is at hand if any problems arise.
5. Free parking with a permit being given on arrival.
6. Only a short walk into Bath, around ten minutes, but far enough away from the city noise.
7. Good and constant Wi-Fi and a decent quality TV.
8. Good value as Bath is quite expensive regarding accommodation.
If we had any negative comments it would be that the electric shower wasn't particularly great, but having said that I can't recall having had a great electric shower anywhere ever.
There was a bigger than average gap under the door to the studio but we just put the rug over it to stop any drafts and also sounds from any guests arriving late on.
Altogether though we enjoyed our stay and would certainly stay there again.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|