The Confessional - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Forgive me Father

For a cheeky quiet cocktail with a few friends this is a really cool joint. Enough buzz to keep you... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2017
Dino L
via mobile
Accidental cocktails

Reviewed January 29, 2017
DrMBS
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Whilst attempting to hunt for a bite to eat, myself and my partner wandered down in to the crypts to be welcomed to a cozy unexpected cocktail venue. The staff where very accommodating, though most of the tables where booked they found us a nice corner. Excellent twists in classic cocktails. The music wasn't too loud and the atmosphere was great. Would certainly return for drinks again. Would recommend booking.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank DrMBS
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Visited this bar while in bath for a couple drinks, the staff are really friendly and there is a good range of local beers. Staff were helpful when choosing what to drink and free table water.
The venue is stunning also I would recommend going here to anyone in the area.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2017

We popped into the Confessional without a booking and although it was busy we were found a table immediately. We only had time for a quick drink as we were on our way to dinner. Good choice of cocktails served quickly by a cheerful waitress. We enjoyed the venue and atmosphere and had a great laugh reading the 'confessions' written by customers! A fun place.

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Went here for pre work Christmas dinner drinks. We had to book three months in advance to secure a table for an hour.

I enjoyed the atmosphere and the space and the drinks were very good. It was just a shame that in the hour our orders were only taken three times. We would have spent a lot more if we were better tended to and so I can only conclude that they need more staff on the floor during busy periods

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Was recommended by a friend and it didn't disappoint. Was fun just finding the place.
Great cocktails / service and prices.
Have to read some of the confessions......