All reviews beautiful lodge weekend break minute drive hot tub was great stayed here cheddar gorge high standard weston super mare honeysuckle glastonbury wells heating wifi bath cottage
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I was due to stay here from 2nd-4th. Due to a Red snow weather warning covering my area and Cheddar I asked if I could swap the date as it was advised people don’t travel to which Karen replied i could go on the Thursday 1st instead for an extra £80 but not to worry “snow doesn’t settle here anyway” which I declined as the weather warning was valid from 3pm that day until the Friday. I was unable to go early morning as I was working till 5pm and I as sent home from work by 12pm on the Thursday because of the snow/warning so wouldn’t have been able to get there and would have been another £80down. Karen has refused me a refund or to move date and has blocked me from Facebook as she didn’t want to ruin her 5* review rating. I’m now stuck at home in 2ft-3ft deep of snow and £250 down. Karen did say I could have 20% off my next booking though? Which has stumped me as why she would think this would suffice as I would never give anymore of my money to this woman. Such as shame as I was looking forward to staying there. Putting her profit before the safety of her customers despite there being media coverage of how bad South Wales have had snow. Appalling way to run a business. I will be taking the matter further and going to trading standards.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank XxsazziexX
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Had a super relaxing weekend in the primrose lodge. Accommodation spacious,clean and warm. Fantastic views a real hidden gem. Hot tub was fabulous and well maintained would love to visit again and take our children next time.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

A lovely February half term with my husband and children age seven and five. The lodge is super warm and cosy with high quality furniture and a fabulous log burner. We loved the hot tub and fabulous views. It’s luxurious and idyllic. We’ll be back!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Spent Fri-Sun staying at Tor Farm lodges with my family celebrating a 50th Birthday. The lodge was very spacious and clean and had everything you needed. The hot tub was great! Nice and private and not overlooked by any other lodges. Would definitely recommend a visit here.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2017

A beautiful collection of lodges and cottage in stunning countryside. stayed in honeysuckle lodge, beautifully designed and built to the highest quality. extremely well appointed with everything you would need.very peaceful with views over open fields.
Hot tub was fantastic great for unwinding after exploring the local area which includes Wells, Cheddar gorge and Glastonbury all within a 20 minute drive. i cannot recommend tor farm highly enough.

Date of stay: August 2017