“Best Indian food in Glastonbury ”
Review of Cinnamon Spice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinnamon Spice
Ranked #26 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Food is excellent but very slow even if you collect. I suspect because it’s the only Indian takeaway in the area it’s very popular so avoid ordering at busy unless your happy to wait.

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

My partner spoke very highly of this place so we decided to order from them today. I certainly wasn’t disappointed! I can honestly say this was the best Indian food I’ve ever had! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I went away for my 50th birthday with 8 friends & we rented a house in Meade nr Glastonbury , the night we arrived we decided to order from here as they delivered.
From ordering to table was 45 mins which we thought was brilliant as we had ordered quite a few dishes, it was hot & very delicious. The lady who delivered was lovely & she stayed & checked that we had everything we ordered & we had a few extras too.
I would definitely use again if I am ever that way & highly recommend to others
Awesome

Reviewed January 23, 2018

This is the first time we have had a meal from Cinnamon Spice, it was our Wedding Anniversary 22.01.18 we had it delivered. I can honestly say it's the best Indian I have ever had, absolutely amazing; and delivered on time. I was so full up I couldn't eat it all and so sorry that I couldn't. Can't wait for the next meal. Thank you Cinnamon Spice for such a wonderful meal.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

This is an Indian takeaway in Glastonbury. The food was divine...clearly cooked to order. The new benchmark for takeaways although unfortunately we don't live nearby!