“Good takeaway menu with some unusual options”
Review of Cinnamon Spice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinnamon Spice
Ranked #27 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Reviewed May 13, 2018

Had a takeaway meal from here. Food was good and plentiful. Great value. The usual options but good to see quite a lot of dishes that we hadn’t come across before. We chose honeyed chicken and Jaipuri lamb which were both nice but the lamb a bit too fiery for me!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Food is excellent but very slow even if you collect. I suspect because it’s the only Indian takeaway in the area it’s very popular so avoid ordering at busy unless your happy to wait.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

My partner spoke very highly of this place so we decided to order from them today. I certainly wasn’t disappointed! I can honestly say this was the best Indian food I’ve ever had! Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I went away for my 50th birthday with 8 friends & we rented a house in Meade nr Glastonbury , the night we arrived we decided to order from here as they delivered.
From ordering to table was 45 mins which we thought was brilliant as we had ordered quite a few dishes, it was hot & very delicious. The lady who delivered was lovely & she stayed & checked that we had everything we ordered & we had a few extras too.
I would definitely use again if I am ever that way & highly recommend to others
Awesome

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

This is the first time we have had a meal from Cinnamon Spice, it was our Wedding Anniversary 22.01.18 we had it delivered. I can honestly say it's the best Indian I have ever had, absolutely amazing; and delivered on time. I was so full up I couldn't eat it all and so sorry that I couldn't. Can't wait for the next meal. Thank you Cinnamon Spice for such a wonderful meal.

Date of visit: January 2018