“Excellent takeaway”

Add it.
Cinnamon Spice
Ranked #26 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Reviewed June 2, 2018

We always get our takeaway Indian food here, although I believe they deliver. A very good vegetarian selection.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Had a takeaway meal from here. Food was good and plentiful. Great value. The usual options but good to see quite a lot of dishes that we hadn’t come across before. We chose honeyed chicken and Jaipuri lamb which were both nice but the lamb a bit too fiery for me!

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Food is excellent but very slow even if you collect. I suspect because it’s the only Indian takeaway in the area it’s very popular so avoid ordering at busy unless your happy to wait.

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

My partner spoke very highly of this place so we decided to order from them today. I certainly wasn’t disappointed! I can honestly say this was the best Indian food I’ve ever had! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I went away for my 50th birthday with 8 friends & we rented a house in Meade nr Glastonbury , the night we arrived we decided to order from here as they delivered.
From ordering to table was 45 mins which we thought was brilliant as we had ordered quite a few dishes, it was hot & very delicious. The lady who delivered was lovely & she stayed & checked that we had everything we ordered & we had a few extras too.
I would definitely use again if I am ever that way & highly recommend to others
Awesome