St Johns House(Lichfield)
US$120
The Cathedral Hotel(Lichfield)(Great Value!)
US$59
Priceline
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsscrambled eggsfrankie and bennysbeansroom was cleandrayton manorretail parktoll roadcroissantsthe sofa bedfree wifibreakfast was includedtheme parkcosta coffeethomas landplenty of parkingreception staffwhat it says on the tin
Reviewed September 7, 2017

A clean and tidy hotel. We arrived very late and all the restaurants around were closed except McDonalds. Not my favourite but ok. The hotel did offer to cook us a pizza but with an early start we went to McDonalds. What is good about Holiday Inn and I have stayed at many they do cook an early breakfast, and even earlier if you are leaving very early.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

An overnight stay to attend a party nearby. Two adults and a small child. Room was great; very clean, comfy beds (one sofa bed, one small double) plenty of towels, iron & board, kettle & hairdryer. Breakfast was great with plenty of choice and staff replenished quickly. Was busy though and we had to sit at a small table with 'comfy' chairs rather than a proper dining table and chairs- a squeeze but no big deal. Customer service really good. Local taxi service great. McDonalds and Costa really handy. Franky & Benny's food not good...wouldn't recommend. One negative I'd say about the Hotel is the state of the entrance - bin was overflowing, as was the ashtray and there were cigarette ends all over the floor, this should be cleared and tidied regularly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Pros:
Ample parking.
Location- very central yet tucked away.
Costa & McD's a stone's throw away.
Large rooms.
Good showers.
Staff were lovely.
Choice of pillows.
Breakfast was reasonable, fresh and hygenic.
Bar open until 2am.

Cons:
No a/c
Was very dirty just outside the hotel lobby.

Would recommend and will return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Holiday Inn as we were trading at The Food Festival in Lichfield. The room was great but the bed was a bit too firm for my liking.
All the staff were really friendly - the breakfast is adequate but advisable to go early. The coffee is shocking so would advise going to Costa on site!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

It's 4 in the morning as I write this. Would never have booked if I knew there was no aircon. Down here for wedding so long day today and I've had no sleep as room is so hot. Feeling really angry with myself for not checking but you expect all new hotels these days to have aircon. I normally use IHG group or Hilton with work and it's the first time I've ever stayed in a fairly modern hotel without aircon. Talk about the franchisee cutting corners!!. Next time I'm in the area it will definitely be Hilton at St George's Park. Never again will I stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lichfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Hello Bainesy1,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the absence of an air conditioning unit in your room. I have sent you a private message in an effort to follow up on your concerns especially your billing concern.

Rest assured that we will continuously do our best to always improve so we can accommodate you better in the future. I do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to make it up to you.

Dianne L.