“Great place to eat”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Traditional English restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited here for my mums birthday. Very warm and friendly welcome. Food was lovely. Steak was very nice and the homemade cheese pie. Baileys cheesecake was on the desert menu which was a must. A lovely touch was the sparkler and candle they added as they found out it was my mums birthday. Also the time taken to actually talk to the guests was very nice. A truly wonderful place, great food, friendly staff ,lovely atmosphere. Will definitely be visiting again. Thank you.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,019)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What perfect evening we had.
My partner took me to celebrate my birthday.
As soon as we stepped through door, we were greeted by warm and friendly staff.Made us feel very special and welcome
The food was amazing!. Beautifully cooked, presented with great care.
It was our 1st time at Baby Russets, but will definitely not be our last
Already looking at our diary to book again, taking friends with us next time. Everyone needs to visit this little gem.

1  Thank Coastal41071073241
Reviewed November 7, 2018

What a lovely evening - very friendly staff, excellent choice on the menu and the food was lovely. Would highly recommend this small friendly restaurant.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

Small menu but home cooked and delicious! Small room but a great atmosphere and fabulous staff who know all about the menu.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my family have been to Baby Russets on a regular basis since the restaurant opened. We have never had a bad meal in the restaurant. Steve, Dave and all the staff are amazing and they have repeat customers time after time. Fantastic place, the people who I celebrated my birthday with had a fabulous time, and they would all go back.

Date of visit: June 2018