“Never fails... Always Delicious!”
Review of Tsp - CLOSED

Tsp
Description: cpffee shop now permanently closed, but you can still order handmade cakes from our Longton site, for cake orders please visit social media
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Fancy a cuppa and a piece of cake? There’s no where better in Staffordshire. The cakes are always so tasty! And they cater for every requirement too. Vegans? Look no further, just make sure if you’re visiting, they have some available to cater.
My last afternoon tea here was amazing and I was going to go back again and treat my mum, but much to my horror, I’ve heard that it’s no longer on the menu. Gutted!

Definitely a place I recommend stopping off at. A visit to Hanley is needed just for a coffee break.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Love to visit this well run friendly tea shop In the centre of Stoke. Lots of choice for drinks and snacks, upstairs wasn't open but our table near the till was a perfect location to view the busy streets.
Am looking forward to my next visit already.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I have visited here on a few occasions, including nipping in for a coffee whilst on lunch, hiring the upstairs area for a baby shower and brunch with friends and each time I have thoroughly enjoyed not just the food but the service and atmosphere.

The high tea we had for the baby shower was excellent and probably the best afternoon tea I have had. The rolls were perfect and the cakes well these were all amazing. What made the day for me though was the service and attention the staff gave us. They met several dietary requirements without a fuss providing tasty alternatives and ensured everyone thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon.

Brunch is great with a varied menu all reasonably priced.

Its difficult to resist the beautiful and tasty cupcakes, this is a brilliant addition to the area.

Date of visit: October 2017
teaspooncoffee, Owner at Tsp, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Such a great review thank you!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I popped in for a really late breakfast, I usually pop every so often. The staff are always polite and really pleasant and always there to make your day brighter, the drinks, sandwich’s, cupcakes...well all the food can talk for itself they are beautiful prepared and taste delicious! They need more TSP around the area! Thanks guys!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Have visited a few times mainly for coffee but have been for afternoon tea which was nice. Nice shop with plenty of seating

Date of visit: July 2017