“Relaxing treat”

Heritage Beauty & Wellbeing
More attraction details
Owner description: Simply, Suffolk's most serene and welcoming salon. Nestled within an 18th century manor house and overlooking beautiful parkland, this is the quintessential environment for complete relaxation. Our collection of treatments is carefully selected and expertly delivered. From essential grooming to pure indulgence, all our treatments afford nourishment for both body and soul.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Beautiful surroundings in lovely building. Felt really pampered with 3d water massage. Best treatment ever! Can't wait to go again.

All reviews
"lunch menu"
"her birthday"
"biscuits"

Reviewed March 29, 2018

If you feel like a treat I can highly recommend the Heritage Wellbeing Centre. I have had several treatments and have found everyone there welcoming, professional and caring. Today I tried the new hydrotherm back massage which is even more relaxing as you lie on warm water pads, fantastic. They serve lunches and teas so it’s also a great place to meet a friend and have a catch up. Look out for their special offers which are often half price. Great value.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Set in the most luxurious and relaxing surroundings, Heritage is simply the best spa around. You receive a fabulous, warm welcome at reception, complimentary tea and coffee and the therapists are outstanding in their care do the individual client! I have been there several times and would highly recommend this place. Have encouraged friends to visit who have been equally as impressed!! Well done ladies

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually leave reviews but felt compelled to having just visited Heritage Beauty for a facial. I have been previously for a massage and a facial and thoroughly recommend both treatments. Staff are so welcoming, knowledgeable and the setting is immediately relaxing. I always thought I had combination skin - the first time I visited for a prescriptive Dermalogica facial the therapist told me I had dry skin and recommended changing the products I was currently using (without trying to sell me any products I hasten to add) and my skin has changed remarkably.

The salon has a different feel to any other place I have been to, so much more relaxing and friendly. Prices, customer service and setting make it a real treat.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 23, 2018

My husband booked me in for a luxury half day for my birthday - it was the best spa experience I have ever had!

The staff were all lovely, professional but friendly with it, and the treatment rooms in the cellar are really something special, beautifully laid out and incredibly lit. I had 3 hours of pampering - pedicure, full body massage, and prescription facial - followed by a cup of tea in the relaxation room. The treatments were all perfect, and as a lovely extra surprise Rebecca had gone to a special effort to arrange for my husband to join me for lunch afterwards!

I would love to visit again sometime, I was so relaxed I pretty much floated back out to the car.