Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
5* experience in every way possible

I found this little treasure a few years ago and now a month isn’t complete without a visit for the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hannahpawsey
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
via mobile
First appointment visit

This was my first appointment with Heritage , the staff were very professional and friendly, the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
JulieS6869
via mobile

All reviews little touches full body massage beautiful surroundings wellbeing centre great massage tea or coffee feel very welcome relaxation room biscuits treatment rooms a real treat nowton park rebecca therapist pedicure skin spas
Reviewed March 29, 2018

If you feel like a treat I can highly recommend the Heritage Wellbeing Centre. I have had several treatments and have found everyone there welcoming, professional and caring. Today I tried the new hydrotherm back massage which is even more relaxing as you lie on warm water pads, fantastic. They serve lunches and teas so it’s also a great place to meet a friend and have a catch up. Look out for their special offers which are often half price. Great value.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Set in the most luxurious and relaxing surroundings, Heritage is simply the best spa around. You receive a fabulous, warm welcome at reception, complimentary tea and coffee and the therapists are outstanding in their care do the individual client! I have been there several times and would highly recommend this place. Have encouraged friends to visit who have been equally as impressed!! Well done ladies

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually leave reviews but felt compelled to having just visited Heritage Beauty for a facial. I have been previously for a massage and a facial and thoroughly recommend both treatments. Staff are so welcoming, knowledgeable and the setting is immediately relaxing. I always thought I had combination skin - the first time I visited for a prescriptive Dermalogica facial the therapist told me I had dry skin and recommended changing the products I was currently using (without trying to sell me any products I hasten to add) and my skin has changed remarkably.

The salon has a different feel to any other place I have been to, so much more relaxing and friendly. Prices, customer service and setting make it a real treat.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

My husband booked me in for a luxury half day for my birthday - it was the best spa experience I have ever had!

The staff were all lovely, professional but friendly with it, and the treatment rooms in the cellar are really something special, beautifully laid out and incredibly lit. I had 3 hours of pampering - pedicure, full body massage, and prescription facial - followed by a cup of tea in the relaxation room. The treatments were all perfect, and as a lovely extra surprise Rebecca had gone to a special effort to arrange for my husband to join me for lunch afterwards!

I would love to visit again sometime, I was so relaxed I pretty much floated back out to the car.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I have traveled the world and visited a variety of spas and this past week I had the distinct pleasure of getting services done at Heritage Beauty. The minute I pulled up to this beautiful Manor House, the grounds greeted me with perfectly manicured lawns and well appointed flowers. I walked into the spa and was greeted with a big smile and was asked if I would like tea or coffee. I did the usual paperwork and then my facialist showed up to take me downstairs to this beautiful, enchanting area with alcove ceilings and dimmed lights. I later found out it was originally a wine cellar. My facialist asked me about my skin issues and put together serums and a procedure detailed to my specific skin condition. It was a lovely and relaxing facial. After this I had my gel nails done and they were done exceptionally well. These treatments were so lovely that I booked in for a massage the next day. This massage was relaxing and therapeutic and definitely got the knots out of my back. The spa is exceptionally clean, relaxing and organised. I also heard they specialise in a hydrotherapy massage for cancer patients. This is just another added bonus of this lovely spa.