We were married at Denbies Vineyard on December 3rd 2011 and booked the farmhouse out.
We took all 7 rooms for us and close family. From the start of our booking we were made welcome and everyone was very helpful. Myself and my bridesmaids and hairdresser arrived at midday to start the preparations. All the rooms were ready lovely and clean, spacious and light with books, magazines, tea/coffee/water and toiletries.
We all fell in at midnight following the celebrations and awoke to the birds singing and fabulous views over the Surrey hills.
A full breakfast was served in the Conservatory very tasty and everything you could want.
All in all and great stay, good value and a lovely couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a 4 Star Rating and situated on England's largest vineyard, Denbies Farmhouse B&B offers a uniquely peaceful setting for overnight business trips, short stays and relaxing breaks in the Surrey Hills area of 'Outstanding Natural Beauty'. Our spacious, non-smoking en-suite rooms have flat screen TV, hospitality tray, hairdryer and trouser press. The conservatory Breakfast Room has spectacular far-reaching views over the surrounding vineyard. Enjoy a complementary Full English Breakfast with fresh farm eggs from the Estate, local butcher's sausages and other fresh local produce when available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Denbies Farmhouse Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denbies Farmhouse Hotel Dorking
- Denbies Farmhouse Accommodation Dorking, Surrey