“Perfect House for a large family gathering”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lacey76
Canvey Island, United Kingdom
“Perfect House for a large family gathering”
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We stayed at this holiday let for my Dads surprise 50th weekend, on arrival I was amazed by how true to the life the photos of this property were as normally they have been edited for taken from an angle that makes rooms appear bigger but this house was perfect, beautiful rooms, plenty of space, lovely large kitchen and a great outside space. The outside bar was our main focal point as we had done a 'pub themed' night and it didn't let us down, unfortunately the games table I was hoping to have was broken but I was made aware of this and it wasn't the house owners fault so not the end of the world. the childrens outside space was perfect the little ones loved it. Overall a perfect house for what we wanted, lovely location and I look forward to coming back in the summer to use this beautiful property again and the home owner is really lovely and extremely helpful.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 May 2016
It was a pleasure to have you as my guests, and meeting you, your sister and your adorable daughter. I am very pleased you had a great stay and your dad had a wonderful birthday and I look forward to welcoming you all again this summer.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing