1,569 results
All reviews home from home one bedroom suite city centre laundry room small kitchen kitchen area full kitchen student accommodation self catering breakfast bar secure parking millennium bridge complimentary breakfast a great place to stay coffee machine beans self service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our second visit the first being exceptional
However first meeting with the receptionist was not good I felt that he was uninterested and when my husband was absent he was wanting too know where he was as he was the main guest for the booking.My husband was trying too get into the car park I had contacted the hotel telling them it was our anniversary but I was asked why I was at the hotel and no mention of our anniversary. Later on I asked the same person for a take away menu he did not ask
what I would prefer just put a pizza and kebab restaurant menu on the desk and ignored me I had no way of knowing how I would order or pay or collect needless too say I walked away very unhappy.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
SBSNewcastle, Manager at Staybridge Suites Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear amccurley2017,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I must say how shocked I was to read your feedback about the team. As you will see from previous reviews, the team here receive exceptional feedback about the service they deliver to all of our guests. In my experience, the team will always go above and beyond to make all of our guests feel at home during their stay and I am sorry that you did not feel this way during your stay.

Please be assured, we have a Duty Manager on site 24 hours a day to assist with any such incidents and I am confident, had they have been alerted to your dissatisfaction, they would have acted upon your feedback to ensure you did not leave our hotel feeling unhappy.

I do hope this would not deter you from returning to stay with us again in the future. We we would love the opportunity to show you that your experience was an exception to the normal exceptionally high level of service the team strive to deliver.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards
Emma Thompson
Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 1 night with my daughter for Newcastle University open day. Excellent hotel. Loved the set up. A very warm welcome at reception, I had informed the hotel, we may need an early check-in. I was delighted a room was ready for us.

Room was very comfortable with a cute kitchen area. No bath, just a shower. Shower was large & excellent.

Hotel has a very homey feel to it. The included breakfast was excellent. Scrambled eggs, baked beans, sausage, potatoes. Waffle maker, yoghurt, fruit, cereals croissants, muffins, bagels. A great start to the day!

There’s a fitness room & laundry room, we didn’t use these as we were only there for one night.

It’s a very quick walk both into the city & the quayside. I would definitely stay here again.

Many thanks for a lovely stay, all your staff are so friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well located within ten minutes or so walk from quayside and main centre. Parking on site (pay extra), comfortable room with kitchenette for extended stay. Buffet breakfast well cooked and replenished very regularly. Reception friendly. Would recommend - it does what it says on tin.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Love staying in Staybridge. They are definitely a home from home.
This hotel is located a short walk from the Quayside, which has stunning views of the bridges and an abundance of places to eat and drink.
Francesco on reception is a very lovely guy. Nothing is too much trouble for him.
Breakfast was a great selection and relaxing.
Definitely will stay here again on my next visit to Newcastle

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mamfa_j,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such great feedback following your recent visit to Newcastle.

It was great to read such great feedback about the team, in particular Francesco. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with him. As you will see from previous reviews, we often receive exceptional feedback about the team and it is something we never tire of reading!

I was pleased to note that you found our location convenient for your visit to Newcastle and that you were able to join us for a relaxing breakfast during your stay.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind Regards
Emma Thompson
Operations Manager

Reviewed September 11, 2018

After a good stay in 2017 we booked this hotel for two weeks in August this year and was very well looked after from booking to departure. Great service and friendly staff that go out of there way to look after you. A big thank you to Gary for keeping our room clean and tidy to an exceptional standard. Hotel well located with walking distance to quayside and city centre. Highly Recommend.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple