All reviewskavi restaurantfull englishtea and coffeehotel restaurantbuffet stylecomfy bedyogurtdiscostoneleighwarwickshire
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had a wonderful experience on my trip to london .. the staff is so cooperative and gentle . Soft spoken girl sangam . She was great to us . Cleanliness all around . Especially the food was just so delicious. Some Indian recipes were also made available to us . hope to visit here again soon.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for couple of nights
Nice breakfast and pleasing staff serving with smile , rooms were good too and comfortable. Kudos to management team for training them well , also I would like to thank one of the girls name sangam she was kind enough to assist goes out of her ways and anticipate the needs. Cheers will see you around guys !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Not happy with the stay. Rude staff, a residents bar that was never open and the main bar was only open from 3pm. There was no food after 10pm and as we got there at 9.50 after travelling 2 and a half hours we thought they would be a bit more accommodating. But no. Heard others xomplaining throughout our stay. Would not stay there again, even though it was cheap!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I get it, this is no Westin, or Holiday Inn for that matter. This gives a Motel Inn a 5 star. The rooms are old, with broken toilets and missing parts of the bathroom floor. The front desk and bar staff looked tired and as if they hated their jobs. Made my one night pretty depressing. One night was enough to never want to go back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2018

No Wifi in my room, had to go to Residents lounge to get adequate Wifi - place was like an oven, over my 5 night stay- Fire Door in corridor permanently wedged open - all the old reviews still count - They were saying it was 'under New management' and 'undergoing complete refurbishment' 2 years ago - it hasn't been. Very poor value - maybe ok for one night short stop. Good staff can't fault them. Seems to have serious plumbing and drain problems - stained carpets everywhere - as I said it seems to have problems with it's drains, so bring nose plugs.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo