“Great breakfast”

Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our food is prepared using the best fresh, natural ingredients, where possible from Italy.
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Popped in here about 11.00hrs for breakfast. Busy but spaces. My wife and I both went for the veggie fry up. Courgette fritters, tomatoes, sour dough toast, mushrooms and scrambled eggs. Meal came with coffee and choice of juice. I had Cranberry and my wife went for the orange. After I had another coffee and one of the best Almond Croissants I have ever had. Positively oozing with almond. Great service. Superb meal

CarlucciosStratford, Guest Relations Manager at Carluccio's - Stratford Upon Avon, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Hello!

Great to read you had our new vegetarian breakfast offering, we’ve just updated the menu to be more diverse so we’re glad it was a hit with yourselves. We’re always buzzing and busy first thing in the weekend morning but we’re flad we could fit you in.

Hope to see you again soon.

Jen and the Carluccio’s Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,403)

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Just called in here for a Cake and Coffee, great service and great coffee and Cakes .
Pleasant surroundings with good street seats.

CarlucciosStratford, Guest Relations Manager at Carluccio's - Stratford Upon Avon, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Hello!

Thanks for the review Kevin and we hope we’ll get a five out of five next time you come see us.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

We were out walking the dog in Stratford and called in to Carluccio’s for a snack. We sat outside with the dog, had a lovely drink and cake, worth the visit

1  Thank Ian H
CarlucciosStratford, Guest Relations Manager at Carluccio's - Stratford Upon Avon, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Hello!

Great to read you enjoyed a spot of al fresco coffee and cake, we hope you’ll perhaps come visit us again for a full meal when the weather improves (as doggies are always welcome outside on our dining area there!)

Reviewed April 11, 2018

What I love about this place is the staff, We had a new waiter looking after us (Chris), he was very attentive. It makes you feel like family. The waitress who welcomed us in (Atlanta I think) was really kind to the kids.
I really cant rate this place highly enough. Food is excellent every time we go!
Thank you... we’ll be back

CarlucciosStratford, Guest Relations Manager at Carluccio's - Stratford Upon Avon, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Hello!

Our team are always here to make you feel like you’re part of the family here at Carluccio’s. We think it just makes the visit that bit more special. Of course we’ve shown the feedback to Chris and Atlanta who always ensure the great service.

We know we’ll see you again soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

After leaving the theatre late afternoon we were starving. We weren't going to eat in Stratford again because we'd had some very poor meals recently. We couldn't wait so we popped in on the off chance of a table & to our surprise they fitted us in. We crossed our fingers & hoped for something edible as well as enjoyable. Well we weren't disappointed! The carbonara & the lasagne were utterly gorgeous, not to mention the garlic bread. The cheese & the tiramisu that followed was equally scrummy. The staff were very friendly & all seemed very genuine & all professional. The waiter was more concerned about my top being stained than the mess I'd left on the floor after I somehow spilt some of my wine.......sorry!! No stain though I'm pleased to say. We are looking forward to returning for another delicious meal in the not too distant future. Thank you to all the staff for making or late lunch very pleasurable.

CarlucciosStratford, Guest Relations Manager at Carluccio's - Stratford Upon Avon, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Hello!

What a fantastic review that really notes how we love to do things here at Carluccio’s in Stratford. We’ll try and fit everyone we can into our restaurant as long as you don’t mind our busy pre or post-theatre rushes. We’re also glad there was no fabric damaged in your visit and it’s great to read how attentive our team were looking after you.

We really hope to see you again soon.