A perfectly good one night stay with great location, just a few things to bear in mind....
1. You have to ise the multi-storey car park 3 minutes away
2. There is a bottle only bar, use the Tef Lion across the road
3. For eveming meals use the Red Lion across the road
4. If you have luggage you will need to use the very slow 1st lift. there are small sets of stairs on the 2nd floor.
It's location is excellent, now I know the above I would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Premier Inn is central to the Shakespearian town of Stratford. We are a small family friendly hotel with a great team and a great atmoshpere and welcome everyone who stops in our hotel.We don't have on site parking but offer 3 drop off bays at the Red Lion Table Table directly opposite whereby you can stop for 20 minutes to check-in and bring bags across, the postcode for this car park is CV37 6YW.There are a number of close local carparks and we are happy to help you find one that accomodates your needs, please call before hand or we can do this when you arrive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon