All reviews local spa town centre family room fresh milk fantastic hosts minute walk single bed small fridge lovely guesthouse set us up for the day recommend staying here road noise warwick castle great place to stay lovely walk no hesitation in recommending excellent stay
Reviewed June 19, 2018

We stayed for a two night break. A lovely guest, made us feel welcomed and room was clean and very comfortable. A good selection of breakfast option which set us up for the day.
Good location only 10 minute walk into town, would recomend

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2018

We had a two night stay here on our way up North. The room was very, very clean and comfortable. The host was very helpful and welcoming and the breakfast was great. I am a fan of the big breakfast and this did not disappoint. Definitely a great place for a short stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2018

The Faviere guest house was pretty central for everything, it was a lovely place, very quiet, and the owners were lovely people and very helpful.
Four of us went for a weekend break having never been there before, and we were quite surprised, it was a very interesting and informative weekend.

Room tip: All rooms were good.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2018

The room was beautifully presented, clean and decorated.
The owner was a great host- super helpful.
I didn't have time for breakfast so the host made me a packed one to take with me! Would definitely visit again when I am in the area as my first choice

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night after watching a brilliant production at the RSC. Upon arriving for check-in, we were greeted with a very warm welcome and lots of helpful information. We were asked for our breakfast preferences so that we wouldn't have to wait too long the following morning. My girlfriend and I are incredibly fussy eaters, but our host was very accomodating and ensured that we could each have the breakfast we wanted. Our room wasn't very large, but it was beautifully furnished and extremely comfortable. We were provided with a key to the room and a key to the front door, so that we felt no pressure to rush home after the theatre. After a fantastic night in Stratford-upon-Avon, we were very tired and very thirsty. Faviere Guest House operate a modesty bar, full of tempting drinks and snacks, so that we were able to quench our thirst before retiring for the night. The bed was one of the best we've stayed in and we've visited countless B&Bs throughout the last three years. Breakfast was prompt, delicious and fantastically filling! We were offered three courses and walked away from the third enormously bloated, but most definitely satisfied. Tess and I really hope to stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2018