See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2014 via mobile

Don't understand how the moaners in these reviews can live with their consciences.
The owners are friendly and helpful. The rooms are ultra clean and the double is a decent size (didn't see the others) Those who complain about small rooms should realise the rooms are for sleeping in on overnight stays; not open spaces for holding mass meetings. Some folk just like to moan but the positive comments in these reviews are the valid ones and, from my visit, are a true reflection. Don't be put off... this is a great B&B.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Three of us stayed one night at the Dylan during a weekend stay in Stratford. It was in a good central location. . Big bonus was the free car parking slot included which we were kindly allowed to keep for the day even when we checked out on Sunday. Roger the owner was welcoming and friendly. The family room was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't have asked for a better 2 night stay! The owners were very welcoming and informative of the local area (I've never been to Stratford before so this was very helpful)
The single room I booked was clean and had everything I needed for my stay...ok it's needs slightly updating but to be honest the room is a base. You aren't likely to spend your whole holiday there so I never understand when people moan about the decor. As long as it's clean, and my room was clinically clean, then I can't see the problem :)
Very tasty cooked breakfast in the morning, polite and friendly owners and overall an affordable stay with easy access to sights and main roads.
I will definitely be using this as a base again!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank savva_12
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We spent one night at Dylan, we had a big room, clean, breakfast was very good, and the people there are nice and friendly. The private parking place for the guests is in a lane at the back of the house, and you have to drive to the very end of the lane to find it, but it's easy. The Dylan is litterally 7 min. walk to the city centre.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

There are some idiosyncratic elements to this guest house, but it is very clean and there is everything you could need. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful, the RSC is very close by and there is car parking in the space behind the terrace. Access is a bit on the cramped side, but adequate, and we were allowed to leave the car there the following morning. Roger and Noy do their utmost, and we will certainly stay there again. Remember - cash only, which is a bit odd nowadays.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple