Bannatyne Health Club & Spa Wildmoor
Review Highlights
Spa Day

My daughter took me for my 60th Birthday. We were greeted by a smiling receptionist who asked us to... read more

Reviewed August 8, 2018
MAT1958
via mobile
Amazing

I came here a long time ago, before it became a Bannantyne and it was amazing.I was a little... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$30.10
from US$53.50
from US$53.50
More Info
All reviews steam room rasul treatment spa days relaxation room spa staff lovely relaxing day my mum aqua aerobics salt scrub spa area excellent spa birthday treat staff were friendly minute treatment couldn't fault member of staff lockers
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We just wanted to let you all know what a super day we had at this spa.

▶️It was great to start the da y with an amazing experience at aqua aerobics
▶️A very helpful set of staff who treated us so very well and gave such great massages. Emma, Casey and KAte provided excellent massages, and certainly got all my shoulder knots sorted
▶️ a wonderfully tasty lunch , served very speedily
▶️ we also enjoyed the lovely sauna, steam room and swimming pool facilities very much.
▶️ it was so lovely and quiet and we had lots of space to swim and relax in the various rooms.
D,S & J

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We booked the Rasul spa day via buyagift.com. Had a wonderful day with amazing food, and lots of relaxing in the sauna, steam room and cauldarium. The highlight was absolutely the mud ritual. Both of us felt our skin had never felt so soft! Ideal for good friends or couples to enjoy. A wonderfully indulgent hour. We will be back!!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

I booked the Couples Spa Day for our first Wedding Anniversary, not really being a somebody that has been to a Spa before I was a little apprehensive of what to expect. But from the moment we arrived we was made to feel very welcome and put at ease. We had our welcome brief over a welcome drink then on to the tour of the Spa, it was very clean and all off the staff were welcoming. We was booked for two treatments a full Swedish massage which was in a dual room and again the staff was excellent. We had Louise and Chelsea carry out our treatment and they was very good.
Our second treatment was the Rasul what an experience that was, good fun but make sure you know the person you go with well as you may need there help applying the treatment.
We upgraded our lunch menu from two to three course and once again the food was very fresh and well presented. There is nothing we could fault from our visit here and will be booking again for sure.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Haven't been for a while but back for a lovely relaxing day.
Cafe food excellent as always. Treatments amazing.
Such a nice day.

1  Thank Jo K
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Had an extremely relaxing day... really friendly helpful & pleasant staff.

Treatments were superb and lovely tasty lunch with a nice chilled glass of prosecco.

Relaxing ambience, with a lovely private changing room.

1  Thank Vicki H