2,300 results
All reviews great location city centre new street snow hill station meal deal family room new st station all you can eat train station german market short walk good nights sleep christmas market bull ring self service comfy bed room was spotless
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the premier inn for 2 nights, the reason being, we had tickets to see the Gadget Show Live 2016 so we decided to make the most of Birmingham and stay over a couple of nights. We were on the 6th floor up and hardly any noise could be heard from the road below us, the room had a TV, kettle, hair dryer, mirror, all the daily useful equipment you need, as well as a modernised bathroom with a very clean shower, a bedroom with beds so comfy, it was an excellent nights sleep and very secure locking everywhere around the hotel. The window did look very insecure considering we were 6 floors high, however this was ignored and we still enjoyed our stay. I slept amazingly for the 2 nights we stayed, softer pillows were available in the wardrobe and regular room service was applied to the room.

Breakfast in the mornings at Beefeater Bar and Block was very good. The staff were friendly and they greeted us with respect. Food had to be ordered off the menu, so I had the porridge and a bacon bap.
The porridge was really creamy, thick and very tasty, it came with berry compote though (which I had to remove). It wasn't the biggest portion dish of all however suit for people wanting a light breakfast. The bacon bap afterwards was amazing, it was more like a baguette rather than a bap, and the bacon tasted more like ham, I think it was ham if I'm honest. It was smoked and tasted really nice, the baguette was buttered well and not much fat was on the ham which was good.

There were drinks to have from the self serve area such as juices, water and hot drinks, general breakfast things such as toast to have and a range of jams to spread. All of this was fine, breakfast was thoroughly enjoyed, despite there being an issue with a kids eat free voucher. The kids eat free voucher we had had from the receptionist prior to booking the previous night. The man in the breakfast place said this had to be prepaid so there was an issue. Therefore we had to prepay whilst we were at the breakfast place and it wasn't very convenient when you wake up and are hungry in the morning!!

The final night in the hotel was great, I had a shower before bed, it was a great temperature, although the shower head had a small lower hole in it meaning water spurt everywhere so I had to hold my hand over it. After the 2nd nights sleep we returned home. Thanks to premier inn for providing a great nights sleep and thank you viewers for reading my article!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Haz0709
Reviewed April 1, 2016

I know what I am getting when I book Premier Inn. Online booking is easy. I use Booking.com for a good deal. Comfort, cleanliness, ease of check in, and access to good food. This one has a brilliant Beefeater restaurant on ground floor.

Room tip: 703 is superb. Overlooking the cathedral, quiet top floor room. A/C and heating controlled in the room.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Trolliedtraveller
Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights. Enjoyed breakfast good choice of dishes along with toast etc. Unfortunately coffee machine was broken for 2 days and they had no marmalade! Only choice was strawberry jam! Room very clean, comfortable and quiet at night. Staff very helpful and friendly. Very near cathedral and very close to New St Station.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MagsJC
Reviewed March 31, 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights - purpose of our trip was a bit of shopping and going to the Adele concert at the Genting Arena. Hotel is in an excellent location for the Bullring and Birmingham New Street Station.

Room was small but clean and modern.

The staff on reception at check in were lovely, really helpful and friendly.

The adjoining restaurant served great cocktails and our lunch was delicious.

Nothing bad to say about this place, would happily stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2016

Going to meeting then study day in birmingham in city centre traveled by train the hotel was 5 mins walk from new street station and less then 5 from royal collage surgens of Edinburgh clean good sleep safe good price near shops

• Trip type: Travelled on business