1,620 results
All reviews broad street separate toilet car park brindley place symphony hall barclaycard arena birmingham centre executive room bars and restaurants saturday night night life sofa bed central location early hours per day stayed here for one night reception area
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Perfect for business or pleasure as it is sighted right in the centre of the city, great rooms and very helpful staff.
Good indoor car parking facilities as the city has very limited parking that can be expensive.

Stayed: February 2017
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards, Ian Dick

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Room Tip: Outdated rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Reviewed January 16, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Was staying for my girlfriends graduation, to which the staff were showing genuine signs of interest; and better yet, were extremely helpful in assisting with our requirements (champagne bucket, glasses etc)
Matiusz was fantastic and couldn’t do enough to help. Many thanks!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Kind regards, Ian Dick

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

First woken up at 11.00pm by a large family going to bed. Noisy children and then adults singing songs into the early hours.
Then annoyingly woken up again at 4.00am by a group of loud Inconsiderate clearly inebriated people.
Why were these people not challenged by staff when going up to their room as we were told a person would be at reception 24hrs a day.
When we checked out we were not asked how our stay was.
Now off home to have a nap!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ktg1589
Ian_Dick, General Manager at Novotel Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Thank you for your review I am so sorry to hear that on this occasion you were disappointed with your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you had experienced, with the noise from other guests, and the service at reception. I would like to assure you that I will personally investigate your comments with my team. I would really like the opportunity to speak with you about this on the phone. so that I can resolve to your satisfaction. the best number to reach me on is 0121 643 2000
Kind regards, Ian Dick