5,942 results
All reviewsthe executive loungehuge hotelcourtesy busbusy hotelgenting arenaleisure facilitiesvisiting the necstayed here for one nightconventionconcertmotorway
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel. It was for my works Christmas conference. Stayed for 2 nights. Nice buffet laid on for us the first evening. Lovely room. I love the beds. So comfortable. I slept well. Great breakfast with good staff.
They know how to cater for the masses.
Very professional.
Hopefully see you again next year!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Patrick S, General Manager at Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Abergirl10

Thank you for your great feedback.

We're thrilled to know you had such an amazing stay and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Stayed at the Hotel (as I do every year) as part of The Latin Motion Salsa Group. Usually there are around 1,000 of us who descend on this Hotel August and New Year. The food, although expensive is great quality and the staff are always eager to please. the accommodation is great and so are the facilities

Room Tip: all the rooms are great
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear stevenmaoudis

Thank you for your comments.

The Latin Motion event is hugely popular and we're delighted you always enjoy your stays with us and it's great to know you find our team always eager to please.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Spent just one night here, sad to leave, wish we could have stayed longer!
We're HHonors Diamond members and were pleased that they'd already given us a room upgrade when we got there!
Room was lovely, really big and with nice views over the lake. Bed comfy, good ac, nice bathroom with separate shower and bath, nothing to fault really!
Biggest advantage for us was the executive lounge, complimentary soft and hot drinks all day with alcohol and snacks served for a couple of hours in the evening! Also the breakfast in there was very good and very quiet. Only issue was the hot food wasn't very hot!
Downstairs bar area is huge, lots of comfy chairs and helpful staff.
We were going to walk over to Resorts World in the evening but decided to stay at the hotel instead as we liked it so much!
We'll be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear karensolihull

Thank you for providing your feedback.

We're so pleased you had such a great stay and had the opportunity to use our Executive Lounge.

Your comments regarding food temperature in the Executive Lounge has been shared with the Food & Beverage Manager and we apologise for any disappointment this caused.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Checked in for a business meeting. Very pleasant check in staff all but a little lengthy and an obscene price for parking for a delegate I went to my room which was one of the executive rooms. Rooms are very dated and in dire need of updating but it's a huge hotel and I do get that this is very costly to do. All being said it was clean and I slept very well. I'm just picky as I work for another hotel groups head office and know what I'm looking for and what to look for in all departments. Other than a little dated that's my only negative.

The restaurant food was absolutely amazing it really was good and everyone in my group said the same. I work for a hotel chain and know how difficult it is to turn out large amounts of food and still be of a high standard but this hotel has cracked it and it's a a credit to them.

The breakfast was fantastic with a huge selection. Again the choice was immense and cooked well.

Our meeting room was fine everything you expect and need. The conference staff were very good and on hand.

Our lunch was fantastic what's a choice of hot and cold foods and desserts.

I really wasn't expecting what I got from this hotel it exceeded expectations in every department. A credit to the General Manager, F&B Manager and C&E team. Seriously well done and please pass this well done to your teams.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Craig

Thank you for posting your review following your visit.

It's always pleasing to receive such positive feedback regarding the levels of service our team deliver - your comments will indeed be shared with all.

We do have plans for further refurbishment to our rooms and public areas in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Stayed one night in this hotel, and I would definitely recommend. It's easily accessible from the airport or the NEC, and the rooms are spacious, clean and quiet. Bed is comfortable and the rooms are air-conditioned. Nothing wrong to say about my stay !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Eric

Thank you for your review.

It's great to know you had such an enjoyable stay and let's hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.