All reviews tesco express city centre travel lodge room was clean bull ring ncp car park great central location new street street noise on arrival family room tea and coffee facilities budget hotel enjoyed my stay one night stay train station short stay
Reviewed October 22, 2017

The location of this hotel is a good all rounder. I went with my elderly mother and was a bit worried about the district,and parking amenities at hand but all fears were ungrounded. The area is no busier than any other in Birmingham, it is a walk across the road to the markets and bullring shopping centre and bus stops to other parts of Birmingham centre if mobility is an issue. There were a lot of different clientele all polite and courteous.
Our room had twin beds a tv tea and coffee facilities a walk in shower wet room and clean towels. Entry is by a card system to your room and upper levels. We heard no external noise and had a good night sleep we were in room 206. Breakfast is full English buffet and continental crossiants yoghurts cereals in unlimited supply and of good quality. The reception staff was most helpful in advising places to go and on the morning we left a marathon was in progress through the city so they printed out a route to Cadbury’s world which was great.
I parked immediately behind the hotel £12 day but was advised by staff it’s safer to park in the multi-storey in Chinese quarter no distance away. There are no lifts in this car park but it is monitored . I paid £9 for each 24 hr period and for piece of mind that was great.
We visited the theatre on two nights and came back to the hotel late in the evening. There was no problem walking back to the hotel i felt safe.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and will be stopping in it again as for me it ticked all the boxes.

Room tip: Park in the Chinese multi-storey your ticket will be validated the day you leave.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Had two nights at here
Staff was very pleasant and helpful
Rooms were immaculate
Would stay again
I'm wheelchair bound they helped me when required
Would recommend this hotel to anyone
Thank you staff at Travelodge Birmingham moor street

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Will recommend other ppl to stay in this hotel .Accommodation was fab and excellent service by person on reception.room was nicely managed and nice and peaceful environment .really professional services over all.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Paid the additional fee for 24 hours wifi only to find the signal couldn't be picked up in the room (you could catch it in the corridor or by the door, which wasn't very helpful). The guy on reception was very apologetic and refunded the fee but the hotel needs to fix this problem.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed October 12, 2017

My room was booked through work and after reading the reviews was very sceptical of checking in or going to the said area.However upon arrival at the hotel there was no one around at that time outside the hotel area.

I checked into my room, which was clean and comfortable, Just what i needed after a long day at work.

I went out had my dinner and the returned for a restful nights sleep. I slept well and checked out the following day. I must say this is very nice hotel and all the staff i came into contact with very professional and helpful.

Travelodge moor street was one of the better hotels i have stayed in and i have been to some top 4/5 star hotels and they are right up there, So a big thank you to the all the staff there.

Date of stay: September 2017