“Lasagne”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lasagne was freezing and the manager Alex was rude she refused to refund and didn't give me the time of day. Avoid this place

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came here for a meal with friends. Was disappointed that they didn't have the halloumi waffles, but the vegetarian "fish" and chips was gorgeous. The vegetable moussaka sounds delicious.
The cocktails and desserts were also lovely.
Great value for money.

We'll be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited again and very impressed with the standard of food we received.
The pub is very clean and well maintained and the service was excellent.
Keep it up!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went down to the Cambridge for a lovely meal with my family yesterday, the food was lovely, they do a family deal and a massive dessert for 15 pound which was good value for money, I was served by a lovely waitress called Danielle who has a lovely smile and is a very bubble girl who couldn’t do enough for us over all it was a lovely day out thank you

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I ate at the Cambridge last night, what a dismal meal.
We ordered sizzling chicken that was not sizzling. The waitress took both meals back to the kitchen and returned with the same non sizzling dishes. My corn on the cob was frozen on the inside. When the waitress returned to clear the table we told her that the meal was shocking and she asked if we wanted to speak to the manager, I asked her what he would actually do about the experience. When we left the pub I saw the manager talking to another unsatisfied customer, I told him that we had 2 dismal meals and he said they are not allowed to serve sizzling meals due to health and safety reasons, so why is the dish Listed as sizzling on the menu.
The manager then accused me of shouting at him, obviously trying to deflect the situation, as a manager he leaves a lot to be desired and should be dismissed. At no time did he offer to refund me.
On leaving the premises another couple were leaving and said they would not be returning as their meal was dreadful and the manager is rude.
I will not spend another penny there and will be telling everyone I meet about the experience. Do yourself a favour, go somewhere else to eat.