“Dinner”

Price range: US$43 - US$43
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Harborne
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Visited this today one of verey few resterunts that have large print menue the manager pauline is the most helpful most helpful and the staff are good .

Good food and good wine the food is good and is good for people who are disabled

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went here on Saturday 7th July and were pleasantly surprised. The vegan pizza was really good and tasty. It was freshly made and the one thing I liked was how cool it was in there - even though it was quite a warm evening. Nobody wants to eat feeling sticky.
Heard about the vegan pizza before and it makes a nice change as we haven't had anything like that before.
Think they could add some dips (hummus etc.) and why no wedges (at least!).
That aside, a good meal and worth a visit and would return.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Me and my wife go here once a month on average. It's not the most local PE to us but is where we feel really comfortable. Service is always great, food always great, love the lighting and always a good atmosphere. Totally recommend it as a place to unwind and let someone else take the strain.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

The dessert saved the meal as the honeycomb cream slice was incredible and would go back just to eat that however it’s called pizza express not honeycomb slice express so and the pizza was oily and overloaded with buffalo mozzarella and was pretty much inedible and I would rather buy a pizza and cook in oven than eat that again. So I will likely visit pizza express again and hope I choose a nicer pizza or it’s merely cooked better but I wouldn’t choose pizza express above any other pizza chain which I think kind of ruins it’s selling point

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Today my 29 Year 3 children visited Pizza Express. We had an amazing time and learnt lots along the way.

The manager, Emma, was fantastic and really engaged the children (as well as giving the teachers tea and coffee!).

Leo, the chef, showed the children what to do after going through hygiene rules. They kneaded the dough, rolled it and even had a go at spinning their dough. They spread the passata and added mozzarella before putting them in the oven. Whilst we waited for them to cook Emma did a smell/taste quiz with the children. They loved finding out about the fresh ingredients and where they come from. When it was time to leave, Pizza Express boxed up our pizzas and we took them back to school to have for lunch!
They also got certificates which was a nice touch. Lots of them are now inspired to make their own pizzas at home.

Pizza Express accommodated for gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant and vegan children and teachers without any issues.

A fantastic visit that was enjoyed by all. A big thank you to Emma and Leo!