2,578 results
All reviewsresorts worldsuperior roomnespresso machinegreat hotelspa facilitiespizza expressexcellent facilitieswalk in showerbirthday treatmini barcar parkbars and restaurantsfantastic staybreakfast was excellentone night stayreception staffbooked this hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2018

a little touch of luxury... tasteful decor, good service, really comfortable night away. Private, secure parking was very welcome and convenient. Perhaps the only negative was the temperature of the room - it was a little too warm. We would happily return for another stay

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GentingDutyManagers, Guest Relations Manager at Genting Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review!

I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us.

Apologies the room was a little too warm for you. If we do have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future please do not hesitate to inform us and we will send a member of the team to set the room temperature to your liking :)

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel situated in a great location! Me and my partner stayed in a double room, which was spacious and clean. The heating isn't the best, we had it on full blast the entire night but didn't even feel as if any hot air was coming through. Be careful of the minibar, £3 for a bottle of water, these are usually free for standard 4* hotels. Nice smart TV if your planning on staying in, overall a really pleasant stay. Customer service on reception was brilliant too!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
GentingDutyManagers, Guest Relations Manager at Genting Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your 4 star review!

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Please accept our apologies if the heating system in your room was not working correctly, this will be reported to our maintenance team. I am unsure why you have been charged for the bottle of water, as these are a complimentary perk in all room types. Could this possibly be a room service charge for additional bottles of water?

I hope you would consider staying with us again in the future. If so, we will do our utmost to make sure your next visit is a perfect one.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I have stayed in most of the hotels on site and this is the one I would recommend staying in. May not always be the cheapest, but the most comfortable, best facilities and right in the heart of Resorts World so ideal for evening entertainment, shopping and food and drink.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Good morning Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

To be described as "the best hotel at the NEC" is a huge compliment! I am thrilled you had such a great stay and found everything to your liking.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Spent a few days at the Genting, as it was the perfect location right by the NEC. Room service was great quality and the staff were very helpful and accommodating. A surprising amount to do in such a small area as well such as the shops, cinema and spa. Can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Good morning Becky,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location to be ideal when visiting the NEC. The RWB complex does offer a variety of different concepts and it's great to hear you enjoyed making the most of this whilst staying with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last week for 3 nights to visit family and friends. Every single member of staff I came across couldn’t be friendlier. We went out to Birmingham city centre, not sure how to get there we asked a young lass (didn’t get name) who couldn’t help enough. On the night my friend and I sat in the bar where we were served by Jamie and Beau who are 2 of the loveliest, polite yet professional bar tenders I’ve came across. Rooms were clean, staff very professional. I will be recommending to everyone! Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Good morning Angelina,

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review!

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff members have contributed to making it such a special one. We are truly privileged to have such a dedicated team! I will pass your wonderful feedback on to the relevant departments to ensure they are congratulated for their outstanding service.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel the next time you're in the area.