“Good south indian!”
Review of Taste of Asia

Taste of Asia
Ranked #326 of 645 Restaurants in Coventry
Reviewed July 5, 2018

The restaurant does take away and dining in the restaurant. The dosa's are authentic south indian. I have had the ghee roast which is excellent (crispy and fresh) and the chutney is good too however i think they add some colouring.

The takeaway takes around an hour to deliver (yes it is a long time!) however it is worth the wait because the food is fresh.

1  Thank Shruti J

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Good for me I had an argument with my wife so i got a reason to treet myself.had a superb fish starter followed by uttapam. Both the items were accurate in taste.
Great service staff aswell.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I always order on a Friday and take a meal home for the family. The food is delicious and really authentic.
I have the food delivered to work and it is always on time. Very happy with the customer service and the way in which the food is packed.
We even have a take away lunch at work where my colleagues will order and we all love it.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Firstly, served with cold food and when it was reported then a long argument by the restaurant manager/staff. Very rude staff, will never go again ever ...

Reviewed April 22, 2018

It's been some time since I visited Taste of Asia. The place has had a face lift. Looks much brighter and cleaner than my previous visit. Nice coat of paint and new light shades. However, the floor still feels a little sticky....
Now to the food. Service a little slow, however, as previous was "Excellent", if not a little better. Would most certainly recommend
Staff very helpful.