“Tasty but expensive! ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Very lovely place to go, the meals are very nice indeed! The food is fast and tasty and you have quite a lot of variety! However the service can be quite slow at times for some reason, mostly after you have got your dinner. It also is a tad expensive and is not clear about pricing on the menu. E.g. Thai Dusit Platter for a starter is per person cost but doesn’t say that on the menu!

2  Thank Martyn H

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Thai Dusit is hidden away in a row of shops and for years I just drove past- biggest regret ever as this place is amazing, the people are so friendly, polite and helpful and the food is out of this world. I have had the set meal a few times as like to have a bit of everything and honestly it is the best Thai food I have ever tasted, I absolutely love the place and cannot recommend it enough. You have to try this restaurant for yourself but I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. It is also spotlessly clean.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend had had her hair done so we needed to go out. Haven't been here for years so thought we would visit. Phoned to book a table and parking outside was easy. Nice vibe and very pleasant staff who served great tasting food. I will definitely not leave it so long till my next visit.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

We come here quite often and love it! The food is always great and the service is consistently good!
The jungle curry and madam curry and sharing platters are some of our favs!

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I've been dining at this restaurant for over 7 years and I have never had a mediocre meal. Keep it up