“Fantastic restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2017

This is a fantastic family run restaurant with amazing home cooked food. The prices are very reasonable and the food is very authentic Italian and tastes great. The staff are very friendly, but could be a bit more speedier. I would recommend this to anyone who wants delicious Italian food without the 'franchise' feel of somewhere like Bella Italia,

3  Thank libbyd24

Reviewed August 29, 2017

There was 3 of us. All of our food was of poor quality. My starter the bruschetta topping was some kind of paste. All of us had different items from the menu, the food is bland.
I eat our every week (in London) this is the poorest Italian meal I have had.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

the food was borderline below average, lasagne was not great, pastry wasnt cooked through, dry, not much taste, starters wasnt great either, wouldnt recommend. however panna cotta was very nice.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Regular visitor to this terrific restaurant. Great authentic Italian food with impeccable service.
Will be coming back time and again.

1  Thank Richyob
Reviewed July 22, 2017

I went out with a group, midweek evening. There was plenty of choice on the menu and the waitress went out of her way to help people choose off the menu. I had veal in mushroom sauce. It was a good sized portion and tasted really good. The puddings too were tasty. It was a good meal out. It took awhile for food to arrive, but we were a large party.