All reviews pizza hut ten pin bowling showcase cinema hour tesco retail park brewers fayre lenny henry air con comfortable beds easy access ricoh arena staff on reception night's sleep room was spotless plenty of parking family room short stay
Reviewed November 17, 2016

The service was straight forward and quick. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. The location is good for the NEC and places to eat on the door step. We liked the fact that it is easy access to the M6. Didn't like the weather.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
1  Thank gavinh449
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

We arrived in the dark and if had not been for the sat Nov I don't think we would have found it. When we got there we had a very warm greeting and told where our room was, it was very clean and comfortable. I think the breakfast was overpriced at £15 per person but there is an assault next door which is a cheaper. My wife left her tablet behind in the room but after phoning the housekeeper manager she has arranged to have it posted down to me as I live 150 miles away and seemed a lovely lady. On the whole we would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mickchristine_13
Reviewed November 10, 2016

Stayed here on business. The receptionist was very friendly and made a restaurant booking. Clean room, quiet and lots of parking. Easy for Ricoh arena and motorway. Slightly dated furniture but didn't detract at all!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank natashaw872
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

Booked in here for a few days as I was over in area for a family funeral. The hotel was excellent and extremely clean. The staff on reception were really helpful and friendly as where the ladies who cleaned the rooms.. the breakfast in restaurant next door was delicious and great value for money.. I always stay in The premier Inn when travelling but this was my 1st time in this particular one and will definitely be back and recommend it to others.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 949traceya
Reviewed October 31, 2016

Good clean accommodation. But when booking where not told that the restaurant attached would be closed for refurbishment ( reopening the following day ). We were given a boxed breakfast. Problem with this establishment is that we booked a room for a 90 year old so asked for a disabled room. This we were given but it had a bath with shower overhead. Not much good when you are that age

Room tip: Don't ask for disabled room
Date of stay: October 2016