Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Saints Bay Hotel(St Martins)
Hylands Hotel(Coventry)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsuniversity campusstudent accommodationdab radiocoffee making facilitiesmeeting roomthe location is perfectclose proximitytea and coffeeexcellent facilitiesa great place to stayironing boardbar foodpowerful showerclean bathroomdecent sizebirmingham airportbit dated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed various locations around the world and must admit struggle with a lot of UK hotels, having to visit Coventry for business I can across this place WHAT A FIND, First young lady who directed myself to the hotel happened to be the Food and Beverage Manager Helen James whom offered to assist with my bags but I refused she then assisted in checking me in, Food was brilliant during the stay and room immaculate, I can't fault this place with adequate parking,

Big thanks to Helen for advice on food and chat brilliant service courteous and polite a diamond for any hotel to employee,

Thanks, highly recommend hotel,

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Warwickconferences, General Manager at Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad that you were satisfied with your experience at Radcliffe. I shall pass your kind feedback on to Helen, and we hope to see you return to our facilities very soon!

Kind Regards
Head of Conference Centres

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I happened upon this place as a last minute booking as everywhere else was either £150+ per night or dirt cheap and dirty looking. It felt a bit strange turning up at the university campus and I was a bit apprehensive, however all completely unnecessary! I paid £105 for bed breakfast and evening meal. Check in was swift and friendly. The rooms are immaculate, all feels brand new and is very clean and fresh. Tea and coffee, tv, digital radio, choice of pillows, huge powerful shower, huge comfortable bed, safe, suitcase stand......you name it! The bar area is excellent with free coffee and snacks. Large screen tv that showed the football. Lovely choice of beers and the gin menu was perfect!
The restaurant food was top quality, as good as you would get in a top restaurant. All the staff I met were very professional and friendly. Breakfast was on time 7am all food ready which is good to see.....and 5 star, loads of choice and good quality. Again plenty of staff and all very professional. If only all hotels could be this way! If I’m in the area again - this is where I’ll be staying. Give it a try I’d highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Warwickconferences, Head of Training and Conference Centres at Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is greatly appreciated. It's brilliant to hear your expectations were exceeded at Radcliffe. We aim to meet every need of the customer so we are extremely glad you felt we supplied everything you may need.

We are pleased to have given you a lovely stay and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Head of Conference and Training Centres

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Stayed here one night as I had an assessment centre type thing in the centre itself.
The rooms were large and the bed itself was massive. I was expecting some kind of spruced up student accommodation but I was very wrong. The breakfast and dinner I had were good also, and there is a spacious bar/lounge area.
It was very quiet and peaceful... this would be a good place to relax, which is maybe why it was chosen for the assessment centre I was attending.
There is a large coffee station in the middle of the main lounge area where you can get free premium coffees on tap. At least I assumed it was free, I never paid for it anyway.
Thumbs up all around.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ramsay M

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is greatly appreciated. It's brilliant to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Radcliffe. Our tea and coffee are available for exclusive use so we are glad you took advantage and you had a pleasant breakfast and dinner.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Head of Training and Conference Centres

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I have stayed in the neighbouring Scarman (excellent) and unfortunately they were full so booked Radcliffe. Its clean and tidy and a decent spec. However there were some issues. My room was as far as possible from reception. When I got back to me room the first night it was freezing and radiator didn't work. Reception had clearly attended problem solving 101 and asked if Id turned it on! As an engineer I was slightly put out. A change of room with a working radiator was the solution. The next evening I 'dined' in their restaurant - big mistake. They were busy making up the tables for the next days breakfast and the beef when is was served was like eating an old boot - horrible. And they charged my over £18 for the beef course. I'll never eat in here again. All in all, the rooms are ok, but the 'dining' is not up to scratch. A shame really

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Warwickconferences, General Manager at Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I would like to apologise for the experience you encountered at Radcliffe during your stay. I can assure you that this is not usual practice for our venue, and I shall ensure that this feedback is returned to the team. A bedroom with a working radiator should have been allocated to you. I'm also extremely sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meal at Radcliffe, if you would like to discuss the issues you encountered with the food with our Head of Food, please do let me know and I will put you in touch. We hope to see you return to Warwick Conferences so that we can rectify the negative experience you had on this occasion.

Kind Regards
Richard Harrison,
Head of Conference Centres

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I had dinner at the Radcliffe restaurant last week. Our table was in a small private dining room and although it looked like it was a busy night for the restaurant, we couldn't really tell as the space was quiet. I could not fault the service as we didn't have to wait long at all for our order to be taken and our food to be served. The lady serving us (Charlotte, I think) was so lovely and attentive and a real credit to them. The starter (deep fried brie) and the main (ribeye steak) were very, very good and so was the dessert (chocolate orange gateau). Definitely top-end restaurant food quality. If I had to make one suggestion that would be to maybe have some music on in there, only because it can get a bit too quiet. We then had drinks in the bar, which is very tastefully decorated and lit and creates a really nice, relaxed atmosphere. All in all, very happy with everything and would definitely recommend and revisit.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Warwickconferences, Manager at Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is greatly appreciated. It's brilliant for us to hear you thought our staff's service was attentive and pleasant, we will be sure to share this with the team. Our food is Soil Association Accredited and it's great to hear you enjoyed it. We will pass on feedback regarding music in the bar area thank you for your input.

We do hope to welcome you back in the future and it was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Head of Training and Conference Centres