All reviews university campus student accommodation business facilities coffee making facilities purpose built tea and coffee good sized rooms close proximity a great place to stay ironing board bar food powerful shower modern hotel room was spacious full english plenty of parking per night
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Part of the expanding conference and business facilities at Warwick University. I have attended various events here over the years and they have certainly moved on from the bedrooms being halls of residence type accommodation.

The Radcliffe is a modern hotel as part of a conference venue.

Room was spacious and comfortable. Food was excellent and service very good.

Overall a very positive experience.

Only constructive comment - on occasion could hear other residents through walls/ceiling, indicating could do with some sound proofing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Warwickconferences, Head of Training and Conference Centres at Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is greatly appreciated. It’s brilliant to hear you had a pleasant stay at Radcliffe, and that you thought it was modern and comfortable. Our staff aim to provide excellent service to all of our guests, so we are glad you recognised this.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,
Head of Training and Conference Centres

Reviewed April 16, 2018

I stayed as a Conference delegate. This was a good choice of venue. To be honest Conference venues do tend to be good but this has to be one of the best. My room was reasonably large with a well equiped shower, comfy double bed, television and plenty of hanging space for clothes. Breakfast was very good, There was a good selection of hot and cold items and the staff were very attentive.
Training and Conference facilities were good though I did wonder if electronic whiteboards might be considered for some of the training rooms. However what was provided was more that adequate.
Non Conference guests will benefit from all inclusive hot drinks and some snack items. Parking is free and the location is fairly easy to find. This is a very good location and overall it compares very well against a top quality budget or 3 star hotel.

Room Tip: There are no views - all rooms look OK for sleep quality
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank shark127
Reviewed April 15, 2018

We attended with a group of friends for one of our colleague's retirement do. This was a beautiful new building with excellent amenities, friendly staff, and good food. The bedrooms are first class with larger than standard beds, very clean with all the amenities you would expect from a high standard hotel. Will definitely stop here again if requiring accommodation in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2018

attended a course held by the Club Managers Association of Europe and I must say that this property met and exceeded my expectations. the room was large and well appointed and very comfortable. The restaurant for breakfast and lunch was amazing - great selection - good quality produce and I must have put on several kilos. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. A great choice for a conference course or just visiting Coventry - highly recommended

Room Tip: very business orientated
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jonathanrhennessy
Warwickconferences, General Manager at Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad to hear that you had such an excellent stay with us at Radcliffe. I shall relay your kind feedback to the team, and we hope to have you stay with us again very soon!

Kind regards
Head of Conference Centres

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed various locations around the world and must admit struggle with a lot of UK hotels, having to visit Coventry for business I can across this place WHAT A FIND, First young lady who directed myself to the hotel happened to be the Food and Beverage Manager Helen James whom offered to assist with my bags but I refused she then assisted in checking me in, Food was brilliant during the stay and room immaculate, I can't fault this place with adequate parking,

Big thanks to Helen for advice on food and chat brilliant service courteous and polite a diamond for any hotel to employee,

Thanks, highly recommend hotel,

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad that you were satisfied with your experience at Radcliffe. I shall pass your kind feedback on to Helen, and we hope to see you return to our facilities very soon!

Kind Regards