All reviews on arrival double tree warm cookies deluxe room parking charge industrial estate excellent hotel secret escapes comfortable rooms upon check sauna and steam room saturday evening room service business park air conditioning breakfast was excellent retail park
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We booked the hotel to make the night so we could all have a drink. Everything was great except for the room service as when I called it I was told that the mobile was not in service. On attending the desk I was told that the mobile wasn't charged??! The plate service (at my insistence) was removed but the night manager was great and accepted that perhaps the service was not as it should. Breakfast the next day was busy and room service seemed to take priority to the people who had attended the breakfast room however we would stay again. Showers were fabulous!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
DTCoventryGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Diane R

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of our hotel, I am very sorry you left feeling less than satisfied. I am addressing the issue you had with room service as this should not have happened, please do accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future where we can show you our usual high standards of product and service.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Lovely hotel, comfy rooms, welcoming lobby/bar area. Very helpful friendly staff. Nice touch with the free cookies on arrival. Efficient check in and fast check out available. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear tracytcb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of our hotel. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Short trip and found it very relaxing, room was fab, noise from other guests minimal too! Staff were polite and very helpful! If you don’t want to use the hotel facilities then cinema and restaurants were close by too!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTCoventryGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear 747traceyn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of our hotel. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found it relaxing.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I love this hotel. This time we were just meeting for a drink here. There is such a lovely relaxing and luxurious atmosphere in the bar/ lobby/ restaurant area. Great place to meet with a friend. Mine was Peroni lager. Nice friendly staff. Love it here. Probably one of the best Coventry hotels. You have to pay for parking, a touch pricy. There was German Bundesliga football playing on a big screen in the background in another part of the lobby. We will have to try the restaurant sometime.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Go_Travel_Fun_12,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of our hotel. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your time in the hotel and relaxed in our Larder lounge.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 16, 2017

A special thank you to Lauren who worked in reception and looked after us while visiting my extremely ill Mother on 7/9/11 and 13 August.A true professional and considerate and kind.Made our stay as comfortable as possible under the circumstances.Have stayed here years before and still a great place to come to with big comfy rooms.
Lovely bar staff and waitering alike.Thank you

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mark C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of our hotel. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us, I have shared your lovely feedback with Lauren.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel under better circumstances in the near future.