“To satisfy my craving for a lovely curry”
Review of Asiana restaurant

Asiana restaurant
Ranked #65 of 650 Restaurants in Coventry
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Asiana restaurant is a new and chic dining experience, spread over two floors, and offering the finest indian cuisine cooked by our partner and award winning chef Anjum. Having a bar and lounge downstairs and a separate dining area with another bar upstairs allowing a perfect setting for your parties and celebrations. So come and enjoy your evening with us As we aim to take you on a journey of goodness.
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Went with a friend it was recommended by my friends brother who had eaten here before. Was not disappointed the food was lovely the staff very attentive and always a good sign the restaurant was quite full. Lovely meal and bottle of wine to go with it.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank miriam370
Asiana R, Manager at Asiana restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

Miriam

Thank you very much for the feedback! We always aim to impress and are glad to know that we meet your high standards. We hope to see you again soon!

Regards

Asiana

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

We got a take away order, first time I have eaten from this restaurant before so I was looking forward to it, we ordered good amount worth of food and we did not get enough free sides like we do from other restaurants.

I had a chicken madras with two nan’s, the nan’s were small with two much butter for me, chicken madras curry was ok.

Other people said the curry they ordered was nice and they enjoyed the food.

Date of visit: December 2017

Surjit

Thank you for your review on your experience at Asiana.

I am sorry you have only been able to award us a 2 star rating due to your experience.

I have investigated your complaint and these are my findings. In regards you your order I have discovered there were complimentary popadoms and chutneys provided in your order. The reason as to why there were no extra ‘free’ sides in your order placed is because all the dishes at Asiana are cooked from scratch and no dish is fully pre-cooked. Therefore, if you did request the dish in your order the chef would not have been instructed in making the dish and the dish would not have been packed into your order.

In relation to your naan breads, based on previous feedback from customers the size is something we have altered to suit the needs of most of our customers. However, I have provided feedback to the chef to ensure the correct amount of butter is consistently used.

I am happy to hear the rest of your party enjoyed the food and hope if you do decide to eat again at Asiana you are able to enjoy a more positive experience.

Regards

Asiana

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I always love coming to this restaurant and it rarely disappoints. Staff are incredibly friendly and warm. Food is always cooked to perfection. Beautiful ambiance and decor and curries are reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2017
Asiana R, Manager at Asiana restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you very much for the feedback! We always aim to impress and are glad to know that we still meet your high standards!

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Food wonderful, service spectacular, love asiana

We have been here a few times now, and regularly have takeaways, I cannot fault the place. The food is so fresh.

Date of visit: October 2017

Thank you very much for the great feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Me and mum had an impulse decision to have a take away and having lived down the road from Asiana since it opened and we have never eaten there tonight we gave it a try and I'm only thinking why haven't I done it sooner ?

We had popadoms with their red sauce which by far was the nicest sauce ever followed by a rogan josh - we had a chicken tikka one and was not disappointed absolutely gorgeous food

Would definitely recommend and will certainly be going back

Date of visit: August 2017