“Exceptional food and impeccable service”
Review of Nazraj Signature Brasserie - CLOSED

Nazraj Signature Brasserie
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Myself and a friend visited this restaurant this week and were seriously impressed by the menu and the staff. The waiter was able to advise a couple of dishes that were absolutely delicious and were clearly made with fresh ingredients.

I live 150 miles away from coventry, but I am already planning a trip back there so I can eat here again!!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I were invited by a friend to this central Coventry restaurant. What a delight. I have travelled extensively and have a palate for Asian food tasted at every sort of venue from stall to top class restaurants around the world - The Nazraj Signature Brasserie stands out as, if not the best, certainly one of them. Situated opposite the central station the restaurant is enticing with its modern frontage - step inside to an ultra modern light and refreshingly decorated interior, the ambience is intensified with selective traditional Indian music. We were hosted by Niraj Mohan (Raj) one of the partners who made us most welcome. The menu was realistic with plenty of choice, we both opted for a seafood evening and started with "Crab Roll" and "Garlic King Prawns" with "King Prawn Lagoon" and King Prawn Signature" to follow, our friend chose from the vegetarian menu. New on the drinks menu was Mongoose Beer which was found as a wise complement to the meal. Our food was presented beautifully with an appreciated attention to detail. The use of herbs was exquisite both in the pilau rice and the succulent prawns - the sauces were finger licking good. The whole experience and I believe it was an experience was one to remember - sincere thanks to Raj and Abu who with the chef made it that way. I would highly recommend the Nazraj and hope others have the opportunity to try this top class venue. I will certainly make a point to revisit.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Visited with friends, only 4 of us. Food was very average. The starters were cold and the main course bland, over priced and small portions. We ordered singles for drinks but were charged for doubles. We were also charged for poppadoms we didn't order and the staff can't do maths because the bill even as presented was out by £20. The manager was OK but just lingered round tables whilst the other waiters clearly didn't understand English. What looked like the owner waltzed round the bar seeking attention! Not the place for privacy!

1  Thank James A
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Really enjoyed our meal & good service. We have previously had a takeaway which was one of the best we have had & decided to try the restaurant. Everything was excellent, presentation, taste, quantity & service. Unfortunately the restaurant was fairly empty but did not spoil our evening.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Second visit to this restaurant. The first time we used my Taste Card so it was cheap then. This time we paid £70 for 3 of us with few drinks. The service was good but no atmosphere and the food was average.