“Good food, pleasant surroundings”
Review of Nazraj Signature Brasserie - CLOSED

Nazraj Signature Brasserie
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We enjoyed good food in lovely surroundings at the Nazraj. It was quiet for a Saturday night though, so a bit lacking in atmosphere. Three of our dishes were excellent. We enjoyed the Chicken Korai, Chicken Sashlick and Chicken with Mango, but the Persian Meatballs were very hot and spicy, too spicy for us!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

An excellent fine dining restaurant with first class service. Lamb chops are wonderful and a must to try!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Food is really awesome! And it gives you the value for your money! The provided service is great too! I would recommend this modern indian style restaurant to all food lovers!.....I am really impressed!

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Me and my sister decided to have dinner here, as we purchased a disciujt card a few months ago, we had a great time, food was so tasty and it has very nice staff. The price is great with our discount card, but to be honest without it would be pretty expensive. Although staff were very friendly it was quite hard to get a refill on a drink due to them not noticing that we were trying to get there attention. I will definitely be eating here again, the food was the best!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I ordered a take away from her this evening, and went and collected it. Staff very polite and friendly as always. I tried something different - Chicken with bamboo shoots in black bean sauce, and I felt I simply had to share with the world how tasty and delicious it was. In fact I would be so bold as to proclaim it to be the best take away I have EVER tasted - and I am 56 years old, so that is an awful lot of take aways!
Highly recommend the food.