“Phenomenal Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Just amazing. The best Indian food I've had outside India. There's nothing more I need say. All their dishes taste great, I don't know how they do that. They also serve Masala Papad, a dish that's rare outside India, and it tastes exactly the same as it does in India.

1  Thank BrownFlyer

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We had a meal here on Saturday, it was amazing, we all had different dishes and agreed that the food was delicious. The restaurant is small, but lovely surroundings and attentive staff, although I did feel they could have used a extra pair of hands on a busy evening. a very enjoyable evening.

1  Thank KarenCoventry
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We enjoyed good food in lovely surroundings at the Nazraj. It was quiet for a Saturday night though, so a bit lacking in atmosphere. Three of our dishes were excellent. We enjoyed the Chicken Korai, Chicken Sashlick and Chicken with Mango, but the Persian Meatballs were very hot and spicy, too spicy for us!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

An excellent fine dining restaurant with first class service. Lamb chops are wonderful and a must to try!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Food is really awesome! And it gives you the value for your money! The provided service is great too! I would recommend this modern indian style restaurant to all food lovers!.....I am really impressed!