“A great experience ”

Ranked #54 of 650 Restaurants in Coventry
Price range: US$19 - US$38
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning Blue Mango Restaurant was first established in 2007. Our aim is to provide an extra special dining experience in which to sample some of our finest traditional and newest cuisine. The Blue Mango prides itself in creating authentic indian cuisine. We use only the finest ingredients and all our chefs have a reputation for creating dishes you will enjoy. Our delicious dishes exude delectable aromas, enhancing the relaxing and friendly atmosphere of the restaurant. So let your mouth water as you browse through our alluring selection of indian dishes. Come to Blue Mango and enjoy a memorable experience.
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I took 2 of my staff for a meal after a long day. It is my first visit. We were greeted very warmly and the staff were friendly and helpful. The menu was extensive and the food was absolutely beautiful and plentiful.
Highly recommended would definitely go there again.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Just been for a meal here with my friend and the food was beautiful, one of the best curry's I have ever had, the staff were very polite and the service was quick. Loved it, will definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

We were a large group staff dealt with it very well the food was very good and nice Indian draft beer
Paul

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018

I've been twice and was wondering if the second meal could possibly be as good as the first. IT WAS. My third visit is coming up soon. April 28th. I haven't had a better curry in any restaurant anywhere. I hope to report the same high standard again.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 21, 2018

As somebody familiar with true authentic Thai food from my local pub, unfortunately I have to report I was rather disappointed with my meal. The the batter on my vegetable starter was heavy akin to that on fish and chip shop fish rather than the light airy thai batter expected. The baby sweetcorn tasted as from a can. The dipping sauce was served in what appeared to be an egg cup, not much good for dipping. The main course included the same baby sweetcorn again and a sauce more like something from a chinese take-away. The rice portion was small especially given the price. Also beware of the hidden charge - !0% will be added to the final bill for service, why can't restaurants just include it in the prices given on the menu?

Date of visit: March 2018
Bluemango C, Manager at Blue Mango, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Hello, we are not a thai restaurant. we are an indian restaurant, i think you have wrote this review for the wrong restaurant.