“Amazing food! ”

Ranked #53 of 648 Restaurants in Coventry
Price range: US$19 - US$38
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning Blue Mango Restaurant was first established in 2007. Our aim is to provide an extra special dining experience in which to sample some of our finest traditional and newest cuisine. The Blue Mango prides itself in creating authentic indian cuisine. We use only the finest ingredients and all our chefs have a reputation for creating dishes you will enjoy. Our delicious dishes exude delectable aromas, enhancing the relaxing and friendly atmosphere of the restaurant. So let your mouth water as you browse through our alluring selection of indian dishes. Come to Blue Mango and enjoy a memorable experience.
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit and certainly not our last!

The outside is eye catching and inviting, inside is lovely very modern, the waiters were dressed very smartly and were friendly.

Starters

I ordered a stuffed pepper with chicken my husband ordered the lamb tikka

Both very very nice full of flavour

Mains

Mine was
Gurka Masala (Chicken or Lamb)
Very highly recommended. Our chef's own unique way of cooking minced meat in a medium sauce.

My husband ordered
Northern BengaI Garlic ChilIi (chicken, lamb or veg)
Bengali style. fried in garlic,with peppers and onions then cooked in a sticky sauce to give rich hot flavour

We also ordered a cheesy chilli nann, fried rice and chips to share.

I highly recommend this restaurant the food was amazing and we will definitely be going back again.

The little extra touch that made it for me was when we left the waiter opened the door for us, it’s always the small things that make the experience that little better.

If you are unsure or hesitant about going here DONT go and have some fabulous food

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I took 2 of my staff for a meal after a long day. It is my first visit. We were greeted very warmly and the staff were friendly and helpful. The menu was extensive and the food was absolutely beautiful and plentiful.
Highly recommended would definitely go there again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Just been for a meal here with my friend and the food was beautiful, one of the best curry's I have ever had, the staff were very polite and the service was quick. Loved it, will definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

We were a large group staff dealt with it very well the food was very good and nice Indian draft beer
Paul

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018

I've been twice and was wondering if the second meal could possibly be as good as the first. IT WAS. My third visit is coming up soon. April 28th. I haven't had a better curry in any restaurant anywhere. I hope to report the same high standard again.

Date of visit: May 2017