Bubble Boba - Bubble Tea, Milkshake & Dessert
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Coventry
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: We're a Friendly Bubble Tea, Milkshake & Dessert Bar that loves Fun, Friends, and lots of Flavours! There's never a shortage of fun to be had! We've got Old School games and Classic Console games to keep you and your friends entertained. Will you be the next Jenga champion? Or will you be racing for first place in Mario Kart? Our Bobaristas are here to help you find your perfect Bubble Tea, Milkshake or Waffle.
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Friendly staff, good drinks (lots of vegan options which is great) and I love to play on the games while we are enjoying the bubble tea :)

1  Thank littlemissellie

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

The decor of the place is really cute, you can play video games whilst waiting for your drinks.
The lady serving me was so nice, she offered samples whilst we waited to be served.
The sizes are on the smaller side but the drink itself was nice, a bit too sweet so next time will get less sugar.

2  Thank Navigate761572
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Gret Shop! I Have never had a soy milkshake before so i found this place and Thought i'd take my family there to try it out! Unfortunately, one of the children in my family is lactose intolerant and this place is a real gem! The staff were so kind and kept the whole family happy, if i could give this place Six stars i could!

1  Thank jordan t
Neil M, Guest Relations Manager at Bubble Boba - Bubble Tea, Milkshake & Dessert, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Hey Jordan,
Thank you for the great review!
So happy we are able to accommodate the needs and tastes of your whole family!
Looking forward to serving you all again soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

This place is just down the road from University and is amazing! I've never tried so many fruit tea drinks before and exotic flavours from different countries. Me and my friend also like to play the retro gamecube they have. Last visit I also tried the red velvet waffle and wow, that was really rich! I don't think I'd have one everyday, but once every couple of weeks it will make for a great treat! Overall my favourite drink is the Green apple fruit tea, with the mango bubbles. I will be back again soon.

1  Thank Ancestor E

Hey Ancestor,
Thank you very much for the excellent review!
We're so happy you find value, fun and great flavours at Bubble Boba!
Look forward to serving you again soon. :)

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Ordered a mint milkshake which was very watery. Partner had to throw it away. Having said that, my red velvet milkshake was very nice.

Hey Aneesa,
Thank you for your honesty. Sorry about the experience with your Mint Choc Chip Milkshake; the reason it has a watery consistency is the Choc Chip range uses Soya milk, where the Cheesecake drinks range use real dairy and a thicker creamy cheese.

If in future you're not satisfied, please bring it to the attention of one of our Bobaristas, who would be more than happy to exchange your drink for something different. We wouldn't want you to feel dissatisfied with your purchase.

Your opinion has been noted though and we will start to look into other ways of making that drink have less of a 'watery' texture to it. Thank you.