See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 17, 2017

An ideal spot for a weekend get together. We are a group of six families who holiday together in the summer and meet for a winter weekend get together. Brooklands has something for everyone. Enough space for all 24 of us to eat together but places the teenagers can get together away from the adults. The pool and sauna are really nice and Arundel is just a short walk away. This is our second time visiting and I hope we will be back

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 1, 2017

This was the perfect location for a family birthday and Christmas. The Barn is a unique venue with smart, comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms en suite. It is absolutely delightful with plenty of space for people to spread out and the added bonus of an indoor heated swimming pool.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful location while visiting family. The experience was absolutely amazing. Claire was so helpful and gracious. Our room was lovely and cozy. The main reception/kitchen area was the perfect gathering space for our family. We would definitely recommend this location! The grounds were beautiful and inviting. Great for taking stroll through the countryside.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

This is the perfect spot for a family gathering. It's a short walk straight into the village of Arundel. The barn is clean, spacious, and well-equipped for cooking and dining. The surroundings are impossibly beautiful with a view to the Arundel cathedral and castle from the back door.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying the weekend at the Brooklands. It was warm, well maintained, relaxing. I could go on and on. I would highly recommend this place for any family event. I would love to go back. Thank you!!!