“Tasty ribs”

Ranked #65 of 260 Restaurants in Chichester
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Lovely meal with my husband. Onion ring stack was amazing and bigger than imagined.
Both bbq ribs and Jack Daniels ribs were lovely. No fat just tasty meat.
I was full but unfortunately my husbands salted caramel sundae was disappointing as they had run out of salted caramel ice cream. The replacement of Mr Whippy with caramel sauce and half a crunching was nice but I think we should have got a discounted price as no cream included.
Overall enjoyable evening.

1  Thank jwke

Reviewed April 17, 2017

Yet another extremely large and filling meal eaten here. The service is always good and friendly and as stated at the beginning of my review the portions are large. The food is always tasty and the atmosphere buzzing if not a little loud at times. There is plenty to choose from on the menu, food and drinks alike. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Came here with just my teenage daughter during the day and we had the perfect meal. Tasted great and look forward to coming back again soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

We had a party of 4 adults and two children and were seated on a long table that could have seated 6, and whilst it was late afternoon on a Sunday, the restaurant was busy and the atmosphere was buzzing especially the staff crowded around George and sang happy birthday.
The menu is very varied and the staff were excellent to ensure everyone has a great time.
The service and food was excellent and I would recommend a second visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

We were a party of 5 adults and 2 children who sat at a round table upstairs ,choosing from the menu took some time as the choices of what to eat were numerous whilst waiting for our order the waiter served a Mother's Day cocktail to my wife and daughter which was much appreciated the meals arrived soon afterwards piping hot ready to eat the portions were generous and tasted as good as they looked ,the waiter was very good attending to all our needs standing quietly in the background after finishing our meal and desserts my wife and daughter were offered a Mother's Day bar of chocolate each rounding off a good Mother's Day meal most appreciated